siladan
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Are you able to skip puzzles or not?

[Post New]by siladan on Nov 25, 13 1:05 PM
I have played the demo of Nevertales and I like it very much. I think I want to buy it. I usually read most of the reviews before I purchase a game, as I find they are fairly accurate and give multiple points of view. I read that there are puzzles which are not skippable after the demo. Since not being able to skip puzzles is a game killer for me, I really want to know before I hit the buy button. No skip=no buy. Thanks!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:Are you able to skip puzzles or not?

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 25, 13 1:23 PM
have played through twice and is no unskippable puzzle!!

sometimes folks just cannot find the button!!!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 26, 13 12:07 AM
The Skip button for the small-sized mini games is in the top left-hand corner of that little screen, whereas the Skip button for the big puzzles (ie the full-screen puzzles) is in the bottom left-hand corner.

[Post New]by calvinandmurphy on Dec 26, 13 9:52 AM
A Big Thanks to Siladan for asking this question as I was stuck on the barrel mini-game and a Bigger Thanks to Valdy for the cracking reply now I can get on with the game. Never played a game before were the skip button was not highlited.Very confusing.

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on Apr 19, 14 4:29 AM
There are several puzzles which cannot be skipped. On some puzzles you can use 'Gears' but not many. I am currently stuck on the Noughts and Crosses game.

Go to: