JojoUK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Feeling letdown?

[Post New]by JojoUK on Nov 25, 13 3:23 PM
I have been a great fan of both jigsaw and Patchworkz, and this game in the beginning felt like those. However, after only two levels, you are asked to "buy" more keys. If I had known that I must pay more for this game (which is not as good as Patchworkz), I would never have begun playing it. As it is, I have deleted it entirely. I dislike games that try to hook you then ask for more money. It is an old scam now being played out on our computers. Do not buy this game. Try the demo only. You won't get more by purchasing it, then purchasing again and again. Shame on the producers of this game.

annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

Re:Feeling letdown?

[Post New]by annatar on Nov 25, 13 3:43 PM
You only pay with "in-game money" which you earn for each key you obtain. There is NO real money involved except the price of the game itself.

Every time you finish a puzzle within the alotted time and/or with no mistakes, coins pile up in your "treasure chest". They can be used for a) buying 30 seconds more on the timer, or b) make the hint recharge faster.

But you do not HAVE to use them, that is entirely up to you. AND - it is only "game money".

[Post New]by sheetsie on Mar 27, 14 11:59 AM
Buying things? Am on 80th level and haven't had to buy a thing except occasionally more time with the points Ive earned. You cannot mean this game

WestElkTinker
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by WestElkTinker on May 11, 14 8:14 PM
I have gotten 3 keys on every puzzle in the first 5 sections. I cannot open Magister until I have 190,000 coins. I have only 4800, with no possibility of earning more. What's wrong with this? When I click "Buy" all I get is a message that says I'm 170, 000 coins short. Something is awry somewhere. How in the world do you get 190,000 coins playing this game?

Edited on 05/11/2014 at 8:16:40 PM PST

Go to: