pjef
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Problem with Bow

[Post New]by pjef on Nov 25, 13 3:51 PM
I have placed the red collar on the left-most head of Cerberus. I cannot remove the Bow. I have rebooted, I have reloaded the game. It won't come out of the dog's mouth. I've gotten so far, don't want to start over again.
Anyone else having this problem?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Problem with Bow

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 25, 13 9:48 PM
Welcome to the forums pjef,

I've played the Collectors Edition of this game without problems thankfully. About your issue, are you sure you're clicking precisely on the bow? It is very small and sometimes it requires accuracy when clicking to obtain small items.

Let me know what happened if you wish. Good luck!

pjef
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by pjef on Nov 26, 13 3:33 PM
Hi!
Yeah, I have clicked the heck out of that bow. I have used the point of my cursor, my cursor's body, and I have clicked every place on the string AND the bow, and I can't get it !! I have clicked every point on and around the bow. I guess next I'll try using a different sized game cursor and see what happens... or even my system's cursor.
If I still don't get it, maybe I'll get the Collectors Edition.

Thanks tammytheo!
I'll let you know what happens.

pjef
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by pjef on Nov 26, 13 5:56 PM
Well, I caved and bought the Collector Edition. Everything worked fine. The bow was as easy as any other click-to-take in the game.
Thanks for your help, tammytheo.
I spent extra money because of that.... mmmmmm.....

have a good Thanksgiving (if you're here in the U.S.) !!

Edited on 11/26/2013 at 5:57:01 PM PST

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 27, 13 5:07 AM
Hello again dear pjef,

I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. To be honest, I haven't yet understood what the problem was. It could have been a technical issue appearing in the Standard Edition only. Anyway, I'm glad you bought the Collectors Edition as this way the issue you had has been kind of resolved. This is definitely a good game and I hope you have enjoyed it. And if you haven't...

I actually live in Europe, Greece. You know, where the story of the game takes place! So, how about that! We don't celebrate Thanksgiving but thank you anyway. And to all of you that do, happy Thanksgiving day!

ETA: I have sent you a PM with a bit of a friendly advice.

Edited on 11/27/2013 at 2:57:40 PM PST

[Post New]by Fishylulu on Dec 13, 13 11:39 PM
SSSOoooo I never did see a solution? Anyone?Anyone? Wll they cret on tech difficulit?
Thanks

[Post New]by chattwin1 on Dec 28, 13 12:54 PM
how do I get the bow out of the dog mouth I try try and try and it want do nothing please help cannot get the editon collection thank you

[Post New]by beardoggie on Dec 28, 13 8:57 PM
I also cannot get the bow. Please someone help!!

[Post New]by ltdeforrest on Jul 12, 14 11:43 PM
I have the collectors edition and I have the same problem.....no matter how much I click I can't pick up the bow out of the dogs mouth. So frustrated!

Go to: