bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

New build of Nanny Mania 2 released 3/12/09

[Post New]by bfgBering on Mar 12, 09 4:14 PM
Hi Fishies!

Just dropping in to let you all know there is a new build available for Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood. This version fixes the issue many players reported of children reverting to toddlers on level 11. In order to get the new build, all you have to do is uninstall your current version of the game, and then download it from Big Fish, and then reinstall the game. If you need any extra help on this process, please read this help topic:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

Happy gaming !

kbg27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:New build of Nanny Mania 2 released 3/12/09

[Post New]by kbg27 on Mar 13, 09 1:41 PM
Does this also address the issue of level 11-2 being too short to actually finish with a gold?

jupiter51
Herring
Herring
383 Posts

[Post New]by jupiter51 on Mar 14, 09 5:46 PM
Just reinstalled and played up to level 11-3. So far it seems all the problems have been fixed. 11-2 can now be completed with plenty of time to spare and I haven't yet had a single kid crying where he can't be reached nor anything else sitting where it can't be reached. So far - so good.

Much thanks to the developers and Big Fish!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 15, 09 11:37 AM
I've been playing the new build as well, and it's a big improvement. Many thanks for this update!

kbg27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kbg27 on Mar 15, 09 1:12 PM
Crud...just replayed to level 13-1 with Uncle Joe visiting and there are 44 messes to clean up in 1:30 time. Has anyone been able to make this level work?

[Post New]by schnaugerl on Mar 21, 09 8:40 AM
hi!
I uninstalles and reinstalled the game, but nothing changed. Is there a possibility to totally reset the game? Although I uninstalled the game my profile is saved. And when I create a new profile I have the same problems like before.
I am really angry, because I played level 5-3 thousand times and I'm not able to win this level. With the new profile I have the same problems in level 5-2.
Maybe somebody could help me???!!!

jupiter51
Herring
Herring
383 Posts

[Post New]by jupiter51 on Mar 23, 09 6:30 PM
This game still has bugs: crying kids where you can't reach them and/or too much to do and not enough time. Whereas on the last build we had levels that were always giving problems now the problems seem to be more random. Perhaps it's just the nature of the game???

I've pretty much resigned myself to the occasional level being silver, but I'm not truly happy about it and I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

New build of Nanny Mania 2 released 3/12/09

[Post New]by kool450 on Jul 20, 09 8:32 AM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

Just dropping in to let you all know there is a new build available for Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood. This version fixes the issue many players reported of children reverting to toddlers on level 11. In order to get the new build, all you have to do is uninstall your current version of the game, and then download it from Big Fish, and then reinstall the game. If you need any extra help on this process, please read this help topic:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=492&p_created=1179960228&p_sid=craGXTcj&p_accessibility=&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTA3LDEwNyZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfcGFnZT0xJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9dW5pbnN0YWxsIGFuZCByZWluc3RhbGw*&p_li=&p_topview=1" target="_blank">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

Happy gaming !

[Post New]by lminnes on Aug 8, 11 1:59 PM
I have installed the purchased version on my ipad2 and when I play the game will not go past level 5.5 even tho I get the perfect time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and have also rebooted
Has anybody else had this issue? Or does anybody have any suggestions?

[Post New]by Ruski2120 on Aug 11, 11 7:38 PM
Yes I am stuck on level 5.5 as well. Bigfish are investigating the problem. They have been very responsive. Hopefully they can find a fix.

Go to: