MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Walkthrough on the blog!

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 26, 13 3:57 PM
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying the game so far! We posted a copy of the walkthrough for MCF: Fate's Carnival on the blog for those who prefer to search through the guide.

The guide is located here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/mystery-case-files-fates-carnival-collectors-edition-walkthrough/

The best way to use this walkthrough is by clicking on the ‘CTRL’ and ‘F’ keys simultaneously on your keyboard to bring up a search box.

Type the keyword(s) into the search box at the bottom of your screen and click on ‘NEXT’ (or the arrows) to find the section you need help with. Clicking ‘NEXT’ (or the arrows) again will bring up the next instance in which that keyword was mentioned in the guide.

Thanks,

MargieB

Edited on 11/27/2013 at 8:06:06 AM PST

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Walkthrough on the blog!

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Nov 26, 13 4:31 PM
THANKS

SabreQueen
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Walkthrough on the blog!

[Post New]by SabreQueen on Nov 26, 13 7:53 PM
MargieB-

In da woids of Ralph Kramden-

"BABY you're the greatest!"

Thanks 4 all u do!

LuckyLin1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyLin1 on Nov 26, 13 7:56 PM
If there's a blog and Margie wrote it, I am IN. She makes what seems at time impossible into understandable. Margie, I know these take a lot of time--you are a true fishie--tyvm and Happy Holidays!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 27, 13 5:53 AM
Hey BlackWaterRules, SabreQueen, and LuckyLin1.

Thanks for the kindness.

I wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving!

MargieB

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 27, 13 7:01 AM
What a generous offer from the lovely MargieB, to hand over the walkthrough already, and it's for the CE version, no less.

I am sure everybody who is getting this game will be delighted. Thank you, MargieB.

Valdy

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 27, 13 7:04 AM
Valdy wrote:What a generous offer from the lovely MargieB, to hand over the walkthrough already, and it's for the CE version, no less.

I am sure everybody who is getting this game will be delighted. Thank you, MargieB.

Valdy

Hey Valdy!

Always good to see you.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

MargieB

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 27, 13 7:14 AM
I would, MargieB, if I lived in the USA, but I don't. Never have experienced Thanksgiving.

But to all who do reside in the USA, have a great Thanksgiving. (insert a turkey hiding behind a bush in here).

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Nov 27, 13 7:55 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, MargieB.

Great game, great guide!

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Nov 27, 13 7:56 AM
Thank you, Margie, having the walkthrough could be handy. I do search them sometimes if I get stuck---and I am good at getting stuck! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, also!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 27, 13 8:07 AM
Thanks MargieB!,

I'm just popping in to make this an announcement, so it's easy to find and also make that link clickable.

Happy Thanksgiving all,

bfgDeveron

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 27, 13 12:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Margie B , and to all the people who celebrate it!!

As always you wrote such clear guides !

Thanks BF ,
M.

dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

[Post New]by dogmama on Nov 27, 13 2:39 PM
Hey MargieB ! Real long time since I've been on BFG (had to come back though for this awesome game )!! I'll pass your link on to a friend who was having problems with the SG.
Happy Thanksgiving to you!

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Nov 30, 13 1:05 PM
I love your walkthrus for the SE games.
But for this one, isn't the WT the same as the Stragedy Guide in the game?
I was hoping there would be extra things written for the game.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 30, 13 2:14 PM
The walkthroughs on the blog are usually the same as the SG in the game, as BFG writes most of the SGs!

[Post New]by loojnb on Dec 2, 13 8:33 PM
Chapter 7 - cannot get the gaming machine to take the last coin in order to get the "doll". Have tried several times over the last couple of days - will not take it. Any help?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 8, 13 6:54 PM
loojnb wrote:Chapter 7 - cannot get the gaming machine to take the last coin in order to get the "doll". Have tried several times over the last couple of days - will not take it. Any help?
Did the machine grab an item last time you used a coin? Just to make sure, go back and use the controls again until the grabber picks up an item. Then you can use the last coin.

[Post New]by clamar49 on Jan 11, 14 6:02 PM
I'm having a problem in this game at the attractions area in the HO. After I use the little book and punch the buttons as indicated in the guide, the driver's seat is still jammed. I've gone over and over it and even started the game all over as another player. No movement. Got any tips anyone?

Go to: