Flints and ore needed

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

Flints and ore needed

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 26, 13 7:25 PM
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but it seems when I visit neighbors and help creatures I don't get dragon food items very often anymore so I need more flints and ore than before. I thought I'd start this thread so people can put whether they need ore and/or flints.

I need both ore and flints! Thank you everybody!

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:Flints and ore needed

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Nov 26, 13 7:44 PM
Me too! I've been having to buy them along with the buttons and gold masks!! It doesn't take long to run out of them as well as the 2 ghost chasers for when you visit.

jadeice1
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jadeice1 on Nov 26, 13 7:47 PM
Thanks Ewejoy I noticed that also. Great idea. I left my wishlist empty so that i get ore lol

lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by lsmalplz on Nov 26, 13 7:47 PM
I'm starting a sticky note on my desktop to keep track of F&O requests.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 26, 13 8:46 PM
Jadeice, some people will not gift you at all if you leave your wish list empty. I fill with gifts I'd like to have but no free gifts. I've also posted that when I do this it's a sign I need flints. You might try that instead. You might also get the occasional surprise gift that way too! Just don't leave it that way for too long. Try to switch it up if you can so people know you're playing and not just trying to funnel gifts or whatever.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 26, 13 8:49 PM
EweJoy needs flints and ore
Jadeice needs flints and ore
GypsyQueen needs flints and ore

Thank you everyone

jadeice1
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jadeice1 on Nov 26, 13 10:10 PM
lsmalplz wrote:I'm starting a sticky note on my desktop to keep track of F&O requests.

Thank you!

ellefra44
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by ellefra44 on Nov 26, 13 11:51 PM
I need flints and ore so you can add me
Thanks very much

bluekiwis
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by bluekiwis on Nov 27, 13 6:51 AM
bluekiwis needs flints and ore, too!

Thanks for starting this topic!

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Nov 27, 13 11:31 AM
What shall I say...I'm sticking on the netikette we agreed. So if there is a freebie in your wishlist -> no ores from me. Ores and flints are going to those who haven't got a freebie yet when I'm done through the wishlists. I just open the gift window, select ore or flint following my daily mood and click on everybody still appearing on the list.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 27, 13 8:45 PM
I have all backpack items on my wishlist. If you don't have one of the items, can you please give me ores or flints? Preferably ores, I'm running low on them.

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Nov 27, 13 8:52 PM
with all backpack items on the wishlist, you're automatically listed for ores and flints and get something from the list if I have
That's the way with 100 neighbors...Backpack stuff if I have some + freebie either of the wishlist or ore

[Post New]by caroleenie1 on Nov 27, 13 9:38 PM
I also noticed the lack of flints and ore and also need them!!!! Thanks so much ewejoy

[Post New]by Silverthornfire on Nov 28, 13 8:49 AM
if ppl's wish lists are empty, I'll send ore or flint.. but if they are full of non free items, the chances are you will be removed from my list altogether.

Update: Now I couldn't give a rat's ****.. fill your list with non free items and I'm giving ALL MINE AWAY to my nice neighbours... would LOVE to give everything I have away!!

Edited on 12/01/2013 at 4:16:07 AM PST

[Post New]by AdaraDance on Nov 30, 13 7:02 PM
I'm also requesting ore and flints - thanks so much to everyone for helping

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 1, 13 5:49 AM
bluekiwis wrote:bluekiwis needs flints and ore, too!

Hi bluekiwis, you're one of my treasured neighbors and I'm so glad to see your post. I need flints and ores too! Dang, I don't like not being able to gift what neighbors need, like that floofy plume thing, but at the same time, I can't tell my neighbors that I need ores and flints! Send me ores!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 1, 13 5:56 AM
lsmalplz wrote:I'm starting a sticky note on my desktop to keep track of F&O requests.

So you need flints and ore too?! On your way. I always feel cheap sending flints and ores when I cannot accommodate another request. Maybe not. I need them too!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 1, 13 5:58 AM
ttaravision wrote:I have all backpack items on my wishlist. If you don't have one of the items, can you please give me ores or flints? Preferably ores, I'm running low on them.

HA! You said a week or so ago that you had plenty so I quit sending them. I will comply.

bluekiwis
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by bluekiwis on Dec 1, 13 7:34 AM
thurber wrote:

Hi bluekiwis, you're one of my treasured neighbors and I'm so glad to see your post. I need flints and ores too! Dang, I don't like not being able to gift what neighbors need, like that floofy plume thing, but at the same time, I can't tell my neighbors that I need ores and flints! Send me ores!

Rawr! You are more than welcome!

I appreciate all gifts because I use them all somehow... LOL!

Thank you so much, neighbors! It really makes a big differences for me to keep playing this game!

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Dec 1, 13 9:46 AM

Add me to the list to!!!! Flints and Ores. Thanks.

Go to: