How do I delete high scores?

[Post New]by DonQuijote on Nov 27, 13 8:00 AM
It´s an incredibly addictive game - so much so that my lowest score is now somewhere around 7,5 million, and it´s become quite hard to even get into the top ten. Are there any tricks that I can use to delete my high scores and start over?

Edited on 11/27/2013 at 8:00:49 AM PST

Re:How do I delete high scores?

[Post New]by KingaroyJoy on Nov 30, 13 10:42 PM
"WOW"

Have you tried changing your profile?

How do you get through level 465? What is your strategy? There are so many bugs, and they are moving so fast! I've been through so many lives, and just can't seem to get that last one or two bugs, without dying in the process.

Any ideas anyone?

[Post New]by DonQuijote on Dec 11, 13 7:36 AM
Changing the profile doesn´t affect the high score table - sadly so.
The good thing about the game is that you have all the time in the world. You just have to wait until they are out of the way - which can be tedious when dealing with the roaches. In most levels you can cut the plane into half with your first shot, and the bugs thankfully tend to cluster...
All you need is a bit of patience, so you won´t lose too many lives. Happy hunting!!

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 2, 14 9:48 AM
KingaroyJoy wrote: "WOW"

Have you tried changing your profile?

How do you get through level 465? What is your strategy? There are so many bugs, and they are moving so fast! I've been through so many lives, and just can't seem to get that last one or two bugs, without dying in the process.

Any ideas anyone?

This is an old question but I'm going to post a response anyway. When I got to the levels which were so difficult that I just couldn't seem to get through I did something really weird. I couldn't get through them no matter how hard I tried. A bug always zapped me! So I closed my eyes and continued playing just to get the first shot through and get some control by cutting the board in half. I had been saving up lives from the beginning because I knew I was going to lose some as the levels became more difficult. I got that first shot through with my eyes closed several times and it worked. It's that first shot that is so important. At times I was so frustrated I was on the verge of tears and almost giving up so that's why I did something that is so strange.

The first time I used this strange strategy I lost the game on the very last level when I had one last bug to zap. It got me. I started over and did it again and the second time I won.

Also, if a game board looked really awful I simply did not play it. You can change it by quitting but then going back without leaving the game. If you change it a lot you can even get a differently shaped board, not one of those huge rectangular ones with bugs all over the place.

If I had not done that I could not have won. And I did win finally.

Edited on 09/02/2014 at 10:11:07 AM PST

Go to: