Coffee/Tea

[Post New]by marns0526 on Mar 12, 09 5:37 PM
When does this option show up? I can't get past level 1-5 in under 3 minutes, and I've read the forum and everyone keeps saying drink. Its not in the kitchen. Am I missing something? I seem to have 3-4 items left when time is up.

gamer_grl
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Coffee/Tea

[Post New]by gamer_grl on Mar 16, 09 1:45 PM
When you are playing the game, you always start out fast... when you start to slow down visit the kicthen, on the counter, not the table, there is a weird shaped coffee pot. I hope you can find it because it makes the whole game much easier! GOOD LUCK!

gamer_grl
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_grl on Mar 16, 09 2:05 PM
Hi, me again... hope you find it, I might be back to read new messages sometime before this time next week!

[Post New]by marns0526 on Mar 16, 09 3:09 PM
Sorry, still not seeing a coffee pot anywhere on level 1-5...any tips on getting past this one? Its been about a week and still can't do it. I know I'm missing something.

kbg27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kbg27 on Mar 17, 09 9:07 AM
You are right, there is not a coffee pot on that level. Here is the order in which I did things (please note that I am clicking ahead - you should always be at least 2 or 3 clicks ahead of what she is working on), (other hint always do the chairs, tv and fish tank last!)

Pick up all laundry first and place in dryer.
Put a bottle from the fridge onto the warmer and clean the furniture in the baby's room.
Pick up all the trash and place in trashcan.
By that time, the laundry should be done washing, move it into the dryer.
Clean the adult's bedroom (try to always go in a circle or a line around the rooms, don't go back and forth). For example: picture, nightstand, bed, plant, closet.
When bedroom is done, laundry should be - place in nightstand.
Clean bathroom: toilet, mirror, sink, lamp, towels.
At this point for me, the baby cried, I gave him the prewarmed bottle.
Clean the hall lamp on the way to the kitchen and then do the picture and other lamp.
Next - go to the study/office: circle clean room.
Last: TV room - plant, tv, couch, couch, fish tank.

This should finish you in 1:35 or less. Just make sure you follow exact and don't have ANY time when you are just standing there - always need to plan ahead.

Good luck!

gamer_grl
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_grl on Apr 6, 09 1:46 PM
marns0526 wrote:Sorry, still not seeing a coffee pot anywhere on level 1-5...any tips on getting past this one? Its been about a week and still can't do it. I know I'm missing something.

It is in the kicthen

Go to: