Coaster Car Bomb

[Post New]by soliderboy37211 on Nov 27, 13 4:51 PM
I'm at the point to diffuse the bomb on the car ... I place the fuses in the proper place and the game freezes ... anyone else having issues?

Re:Coaster Car Bomb

[Post New]by reddumpling1 on Nov 27, 13 4:56 PM
I am having the same problem. I tried doing it again, and the same thing happened!

Tralfaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Tralfaz on Nov 27, 13 5:03 PM
Just coming in to see if this was happening to anyone else. It froze my entire computer, couldn't get out through the task manager because it kept throwing me back to the game. Had to do a hard shut down & now I'm afraid to get back in, in fear I will have to start the game all over again. Not a happy fishie right now.

[Post New]by wolvpack on Nov 27, 13 5:06 PM
Having the same issue, one fuse reacts like it's in the wrong place, even though the others are locked in. Locks up the whole game and I have to shut down with task manager. I've tried half a dozen times, same result.

tazmanw
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by tazmanw on Nov 27, 13 5:23 PM
In the tech section this seems to be a common problem. Someone suggested using the reset button as soon as you get back into the game on that puzzle. I tried that and it still didn't work. Bit I did restart my computer and then tried switching the fuses in a different order than I had before and it worked! Worth a shot anyway.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Nov 28, 13 11:09 AM
Hi all,

It happened to me too and I see it's a common problem. I'll go one better on the 'Restart'. I'll say just hit 'Skip'.

I've come to the conclusion that this is a far better solution for my stress levels. Remember, we have that locked 'Secret Room' Elephant Games are so fond of. It's not available until after the bonus chapter, but we may get to replay this one and see how we went wrong. It may be worth it to get that final 'all achievements' award; though I realise it's a pain when this happens first time around.

In the meantime, if it really is a glitch I hope they fix it. I'll not risk my new computer with constant hard re-boots just for the sake of an achievement, though.

[Post New]by drmstmc3 on Nov 28, 13 1:39 PM
I'm having the same problem too, never had an issue with the MCF games before so I was very surprised.... other wise loving the game!

[Post New]by Thuaisceant on Nov 28, 13 11:46 PM
Me too. However, the game sorta freezes but not the whole PC. I can go through my PC while the game running.
I placed the fuses but there is one fuse that is, despite its correct placement, still active. I can't click anything else in the game and can't get back to the main menu to quit the game.

Edited on 11/28/2013 at 11:47:01 PM PST

[Post New]by Thuaisceant on Nov 29, 13 12:01 AM
Thuaisceant wrote:Me too. However, the game sorta freezes but not the whole PC. I can go through my PC while the game running.
I placed the fuses but there is one fuse that is, despite its correct placement, still active. I can't click anything else in the game and can't get back to the main menu to quit the game.

Not sure what happened here but I've End-Task'ed the game and ran it again ... and the problem was solved ... I saved Bianca!!!!

[Post New]by Madmae on Nov 30, 13 8:07 AM
I'm experiencing the same issue.

lestv
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lestv on Nov 30, 13 8:19 AM
Having the same problem with the last fuse freezing the entire game. No reset button visible at the point it freezes. Definitely needs a fix!!!

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 30, 13 10:14 AM
Same here, and after reading some of the comments I chose to go for the Reset button as soon as I got back into the game, and it worked straight away.

[Post New]by Helen1st on Dec 1, 13 6:25 AM
Yep, same problem. Annoying, as I'd had no skips. Used skip to get out of it and it works, but not the best solution. I see it's common, so hope it gets fixed. Annoying, and not like other NCF which are fab. Love this game too, so will press on.

[Post New]by glorylynn on Dec 1, 13 10:37 AM
Same thing here, I'm going to try just skipping the puzzle.

[Post New]by flashopper on Dec 1, 13 5:32 PM
I have had it freeze up 8 times and can not get to the reset button. As soon as I force a shut down to unlock my computer and get back into the game it goes right to the bomb fuses and I can not go anywhere else. What do we do? Are we going to have to start all over again? Please help. I am ready to blow.

[Post New]by Silk_Tea on Dec 7, 13 1:29 PM
I'm not sure if people are still having this problem. This happened to me also. I was able to solve the puzzle by using task manager to exit and quit, going back to the bomb game, resetting the fuses, and then by solving them in a different order then my first attempt.
I think some of these games have to be solved in a certain way due to glitches in the game structure.

[Post New]by Nikky_Pickles on Dec 7, 13 1:46 PM
Yup, still happening here. It needs a patch fix I reckon (it's been done with other games),

will just have to skip it for now

Go to: