scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

Re:Picto Words

[Post New]by scotcat on Jun 25, 08 4:04 AM
Not yet. I own word games like Book Worm, Word Whomp & Great Wall Of Words. That's actually how I started with online games. I saw this game and couldn't decide whether I would like it or not. I haven't had time to download/play the demo yet, but I may at least try it out.

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Jun 25, 08 5:26 AM
I saw it was tempted but have not decided yet, have some word games already. I did like the looks of it.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 25, 08 7:06 AM
...Retonwa, thanks for the recommendation. I, also, like word games. Word Whomp is my favorite. Have been occupied with Amazon so haven't tried it yet. I'll give it a try later this week. Thanks.

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Jun 25, 08 7:09 AM
I have been looking for a good word game, so maybe I'll give this one a try. I like to mix it up from time to time, just to keep myself from getting bored (mostly while I'm waiting for the next HO blockbuster to suck me in). I've tried Bookworm, didn't like it too much. Any other suggestions?

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jun 25, 08 11:03 AM
Hi Rentonwa! I'm going to move this over to the PictoWords forums. Since there is already a forum set up for this game. We like to keep things nice and tidy here in the forums.

rentonwa
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,075 Posts

[Post New]by rentonwa on Jun 25, 08 11:08 AM
That's great, Erie - when I started this thread last night, there was no forum available for Picto Words (I guess I was a little ahead of you guys, eh?

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jun 25, 08 11:46 AM
Yeah, you're too fast for us!

[Post New]by juliew1 on Apr 26, 11 4:02 PM
How many levels are there? I seem to be playing with the sames clues over and over again.

Go to: