bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 28, 13 12:29 AM
With a priceless artifact as your guide, you and Addie lead an expedition of stalwart explorers through long forgotten lands. These explorers are relying on you to create campsites for them to stay safe and warm as they brave the unknown. Relive the artifact's tale of an ancient civilization as they travelled to sandy beaches, through dense jungles, over high mountains and deep into mysterious caves. Encounter quirky characters, discover hidden treasures and rebuild ancient structures. Can you find what lies at the end of the artifact's tale? Find out in Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition, a new and exciting Time Management game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 28, 13 12:58 AM
'ello Flounder.

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Oh, I see. You will have to go to sleep first before the Turkey Fairy arrives with the dinner. OK then... sleep well.

And am I excited about today's offering. Yet another TM game - just what I want, what I really really want. And with today's Thanksgiving sale, I am just overcome with emotions...

And Happy Thanksgiving to all who reside in the USA !!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Nov 28, 13 1:57 AM
Hooray for another Campgrounds

been waiting years for this

and nice to have a TM CE amongst all those hundreds of HOG CE's.

thanks JumboFun

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Nov 28, 13 3:07 AM
Just curious on how many levels it is for the $13.99 price tag. I got just about halfway through on the map they showed you. To me it doesn't appear to be worth the money. I got up to the trailers and tents when the time was over for me.

Edited on 11/28/2013 at 3:09:01 AM PST

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Nov 28, 13 4:46 AM
Well hope those that like TM games enjoy.Happy Thanksgiving all Fishies out there.
Sorry there's no sell for CE's on sale just SE's .

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Nov 28, 13 5:54 AM
sassylassie wrote:Just curious on how many levels it is for the $13.99 price tag. I got just about halfway through on the map they showed you. To me it doesn't appear to be worth the money. I got up to the trailers and tents when the time was over for me.

there are 40 levels in main game and then 18 challenge levels after completing the game.

LuvSilkies
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by LuvSilkies on Nov 28, 13 6:33 AM
Valdy wrote:'ello Flounder.

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Oh, I see. You will have to go to sleep first before the Turkey Fairy arrives with the dinner. OK then... sleep well.

And am I excited about today's offering. Yet another TM game - just what I want, what I really really want. And with today's Thanksgiving sale, I am just overcome with emotions...

And Happy Thanksgiving to all who reside in the USA !!

Hi Valdy,
I've been a member for 4 years, but, have only posted a few times. I miss your reviews. Can you send me a link to your forum, please?
I know some people in the UK celebrate Thanksgiving and I wonder if you are, too.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

[Post New]by Joe_Dude on Nov 28, 13 8:22 AM
Happy Bird-Day

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Nov 28, 13 9:15 AM
Happy Thanksgiving all! I am wondering if you must use timer in this game. It sounds like a good one but I am not very quick and hate to pay for a couple of levels and be done. So good to see you Valdy. I respect your opinions so much on these reviews.

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Nov 28, 13 10:57 AM
theoldbag wrote:Happy Thanksgiving all! I am wondering if you must use timer in this game. It sounds like a good one but I am not very quick and hate to pay for a couple of levels and be done. So good to see you Valdy. I respect your opinions so much on these reviews.

When you first create your player name you are offered the choice between untimed and timed, so no the timer is not required as there's a relaxed mode this go around. I was also a beta tester and was very glad in the beta test when i saw that as i have still not completed the first game myself.

[Post New]by qitaana on Nov 28, 13 11:58 AM
It's taking a really long time to download... over 90 minutes to get to 78%. Everything else on my machine is performing well, internet-wise... not sure what the problem is.

debzzzzy
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by debzzzzy on Nov 28, 13 1:48 PM
Hi Fishies

Same as other reviewers. Not sure this is worth a CE?. Played the first campgrounds and never finished it got bored. Must admit this seems the same after playing an hour of it.

I love Time Management games, and beings it is supposed to be Turkey Day for states I was hoping for more. Loads of CE's I would like hint hint lol.

Deb

SS Happy thanksgiving to all that celebrate

Edited on 11/28/2013 at 1:50:02 PM PST

[Post New]by mumia56a on Nov 28, 13 10:05 PM
i was able to go to level 33, but the goal was built 10 different buildings, but i was only able to find 9 spot, any body can help me finding the missing spot?

happy thanksgiving

thanks

Edited on 11/28/2013 at 10:06:32 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 29, 13 6:46 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Well... Thanksgiving is over. Hope everyone who had turkey enjoyed it, and the white meat didn't get stuck in anyone's throat (the breast is always too dry for me).
And tomorrow is another day with another CE coming our way (at least I hope so).

Edited on 11/30/2013 at 12:18:41 PM PST

klee1803
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by klee1803 on Nov 30, 13 2:55 PM
mumia56a wrote:i was able to go to level 33, but the goal was built 10 different buildings, but i was only able to find 9 spot, any body can help me finding the missing spot?

happy thanksgiving

thanks

The houses are all classed as one type - so you don't need to build one of each house, just one of playground, tennis court, hot dog stand, gardening centre, factory and then all houses can (need to be to get the income) villas.

[Post New]by smb921 on Oct 10, 14 11:01 AM
How is everyone able to get to all the levels? On my screen the map is cut off at the right side and I can't access the remaining levels; I'm unable to move the map. HELP!
Running Windows 7. Put in 2 support tickets - no response.

Go to: