Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Technical Problems for Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Nov 28, 13 1:01 AM
Phenom II X6-1090T ... 6 x 3.0 Ghz, 12 Mb Total Cache
8 Gb DDR3 Memory
ATI Radeon 6950, 2048Mb GDDR 5 PCI-E
Windows 7 Home 64 bit, Service Pack 1 Build 7601

When I click on Play a 7" x 5.1/2" box with an airforce blue interior opens up and nothing else has happened apart from the fact that I am now 8 minutes short of demo time.

I had problems after several levels in the original game so will check and see if I can find what the devs told me to do to get that one to continue playing and post it here if I do.

ETA ...

Just got round to downloading the updated version and am pleased to report that I can now play the game, thanks devs .

Edited on 12/19/2013 at 3:15:03 PM PST

Re:Technical Problems for Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Delicious6401 on Nov 28, 13 4:58 AM
SAME THING HAPPENING TO ME ALSO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS GAME ISN'T PLAYING SOME ONE GOING TO HELP US

Re:Technical Problems for Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Vampyrlady2264 on Nov 28, 13 8:20 AM
got the same problem, i hope there is help for us

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 28, 13 9:09 AM
Hello All,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to is check for an existing thread and if none exist start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Nov 28, 13 9:36 AM
Got the same problem!

debbie6754
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by debbie6754 on Nov 28, 13 10:09 AM
Same problem here. Needs a patch.

[Post New]by westielover on Nov 28, 13 11:30 AM
Same problem here too. Blue screen, Playing on PC windows 7

Edited on 11/28/2013 at 11:43:18 AM PST

[Post New]by giniplay on Nov 28, 13 12:14 PM
Same problem. <the game doesn't start, but the demo time is running up :-(

[Post New]by spidrgrl on Nov 28, 13 1:01 PM
Same thing happening here. Everything else plays fine, computer has no problems.

This is the second game in two days that won't run correctly on my computer. It's not the computer's problem- everything else runs fine on it, including the Green Garden one.

This one just opens a window with a blue box and sits there. It's not crashing and not artifacting, it's just not working. At all. Something is wrong with the game. All my computer's specs are above the requirements and I have all latest versions of everything needed.

[Post New]by spidrgrl on Nov 28, 13 1:02 PM
I have taken a shot of the window if needed, but it's just frustrating.

warp35
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by warp35 on Nov 28, 13 1:14 PM
ditto, same as the people above

[Post New]by supersarge on Nov 28, 13 1:18 PM
Same here, blue screen and nothing happens. PC game running on Windows 7.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Technical Problems for Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Nov 28, 13 1:47 PM
Ditto same thing happened to me

cherbtoo wrote:Phenom II X6-1090T ... 6 x 3.0 Ghz, 12 Mb Total Cache
8 Gb DDR3 Memory
ATI Radeon 6950, 2048Mb GDDR 5 PCI-E
Windows 7 Home 64 bit, Service Pack 1 Build 7601

When I click on Play a 7" x 5.1/2" box with an airforce blue interior opens up and nothing else has happened apart from the fact that I am now 8 minutes short of demo time.

I had problems after several levels in the original game so will check and see if I can find what the devs told me to do to get that one to continue playing and post it here if I do.

[Post New]by Persephone77 on Nov 28, 13 2:23 PM
also having the same problem so it is obviously a developer issue, hope it's resolved because $14 is steep for a broken game

[Post New]by sassycassierl on Nov 28, 13 3:00 PM
I am having the same problem...blue screen....nothing else....running windows 8

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Nov 28, 13 5:07 PM
Same problem a little blue screen loads and nothing. I didn't buy the game. I was thinking about it and then I tried the game and found out the game wouldn't even start.

[Post New]by thelemons on Nov 28, 13 5:07 PM
I am also having the same exact issue.

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Nov 29, 13 12:43 AM
Yeah, me too.

I think it's significant that after more than 24 hours that the game has been available for club members there is still not one review of the game posted, and I don't think that's because it's unpopular.

klinder369
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by klinder369 on Nov 29, 13 1:55 AM
I am having the exact same problems. Thank god I didn't buy the game.

I tried adjusting the screen resolution and that didn't work either. I have opened a Customer Service Report with BFG in hopes to solve this problem. Other people might want to do the same so we look pro-active instead of whinny.

Edited on 11/29/2013 at 12:44:31 PM PST

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Nov 29, 13 2:27 AM
Hi all, was just looking at the problems you gamers are having, i just want to say that i played the demo and everything worked perfectly, the PC i use is :-
Windows vista 64bit, quad core, running IE8.
I hope this might help the developers resolve the problem for you all.
Best of luck.

Go to: