MaddyMartina
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Re:Peacock Feathers & Gerbera's

[Post New]by MaddyMartina on Nov 29, 13 8:59 AM
when i'm out of the free gifts or a neighbor hasn't posted one and i don't have something else they want, the first thing i do is look to see if they've finished the water mill. if not, i send golden grain. those under level 50 could probably still use the peacock, ruby cowberry, purple gerbera and dragon eggs. other than that, i just wing it. but mostly, those at higher levels know how to arrange their wishlists so it's not much of a problem for me. i check wishlists several times a day and usually, those that switch it up will be looking for something i have.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 1, 13 6:13 AM
daisymmk56 wrote:thank you MaddyMartina, great idea that I will adopt
will send out grain, peacock feathers, cowberry, gerbera, dragon eggs to those that haven't constructed Mill - its always so nice to walk into a new room (area)

Yes I check WL several times a day too, I love gifting.

Constructed the mill? I see it on my neighbors. How do you do that?

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Dec 1, 13 11:21 AM
Thurber,
You will get a quest to complete in two sections that will allow you to build the mill. Just keep at the quests on the left and it will eventually come up.

I recommend using the flints on all your neighbors' Lumberjack, Scarecrow and Lion as these giving varying amounts coin return but all have the ability to give one of the linen jutes that you need a BUNCH of to complete the mill. I think it is 50 total and this is not something that can be gifted from a neighbor.

Happy hunting.

Go to: