Stuck on level 33

[Post New]by valkyrieinaus on Nov 29, 13 4:13 AM
It says to build every type of building (10) but can only find 9 building plots. Does anyone else have this problem and has solved it, can you please post the solution. Thanks

Re:Stuck on level 33

[Post New]by mumia56a on Nov 29, 13 3:54 PM
yah me too, is anybody to tell us how to proceed?

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Nov 29, 13 4:17 PM
'Every type of building' goal does not require 'houses'.
Factory, greenhouse, and 3 happiness buildings are enough to beat the level.
Fill other lots with upgraded villas.

hez2011
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hez2011 on Dec 3, 13 4:45 PM
Yup, this works.. thank you! I noticed that having the events helps raise the money up ..

[Post New]by canturnfarm on Dec 8, 13 2:35 PM
Cannot seem to get this level fast enough for gold... followed the strategy guide, still no luck... anyone got any ideas??

donnacal
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by donnacal on Dec 8, 13 4:00 PM
I've played this so many times - followed the strategy guide - and still cannot get gold. I always end up finishing on Day 23. Please help fishes!!

[Post New]by Madideas on Dec 15, 13 3:46 PM
Get materials and seeds all throughout the game. Do everything in each parenthesis at the same time or as soon as possible together:

(build factory, up three times, hire a worker, salvage chalet)

(build lower bridge (200), build two villa's at bottom left)

(up villa one time, up other villa two times, build a third villa next to factory.)

(Up bottom two villa's to 3 stars each, up top villa to two stars all while hiring four more workers (to total 9))

(build bridge to the right (500) and build greenhouse in spot beneath factory.)

(While upgrading the greenhouse all the way, build a villa in the upper right spot and up to two stars.)

start getting seeds and materials both once greenhouse is upgraded fully

build bridge to last section (1,000)

(build the last three buildings - playground, hot dog stand and tennis court while putting up the three trees.)

Hold events at each building to hit daily income. Begin holding events as soon as they are built. I've done this twice and gotten day 20 both times. It's tight!

Go to: