bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Reviews For Queen's Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 29, 13 9:04 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!

What do you think of Queen's Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Queen's Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale page HERE.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game HERE

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Reviews For Queen's Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 29, 13 9:05 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgDeveron

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Dec 19, 13 8:58 PM
nice game, plenty to do, excellent graphics and no technical hitches

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Feb 26, 14 12:20 AM
I really liked this game. Normally I really don't play the "romance" games, I prefer darker games, but this one had a nice story line. The thing that got me was the clock. You know you are going to make it in time, but that darn clock is staring you in the face and as you complete a section of the game it counts down. I suppose that is why I played this one all the way through to the end. I only hit one little glitch, but nothing that was major. It's a pretty game, okay graphics, and a lot to do. The biggest plus was the jump map, which also told you where available actions are located. Nifty. I don't know who the heck they got to portray the prince, but I definitely would have liked to have seen him more at the end. Wowser!! Actually, I liked this one so much, that I will probably get the CE for the extra's....

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Mar 20, 14 5:01 PM
Well, I enjoyed this game. A lot of fun to play. Based on the Beauty & the Beast story with a romantic twist.

HOS are varied and different. Actually enjoyed playing them..Mini games were fair. I had the hint and skip refresh quickly so if you get stuck somewhere they help the game move along. Found the game to be fairly long.

There is a transporter map that is pretty good. You are all over the place in this game so you will need to use it. Game has a journal which I never looked at.

Annimations and graphics are very good/colorful. Voice overs are very good and cut scenes are short so you don't get hung up in those. If you read faster than they speak, you can click quickly through the dialog.

I did not have any technical issues. Game moved along smoothly. I give this a 5 out of 5 and will probably play again.

Edited on 03/20/2014 at 5:02:46 PM PST

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Apr 3, 14 1:26 PM
Great game for beginners. Lots of cuteness. After 30 minutes, I couldn't exit fast enough. Lots of fishies will like it, but be sure to bring a good supply of insulin.

Edited on 04/03/2014 at 1:27:24 PM PST

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Sep 19, 14 8:23 PM
Well, I'm getting caught up on games I haven't played in awhile and needed to finish. Now I know why I didn't finish this game- just too "cutsie" for me!! Hated all the little characters, the story just didn't grab me, although some of the mini-games were O.K. Nothing wrong with the graphics or sound, just too "young" I guess, for me. Maybe will finish this game when I have the patience and time and nothing else to do! This game is fine for a beginner or young person.

feenix

Go to: