locked door bonus game

[Post New]by murphy1957973 on Nov 29, 13 9:44 AM
When playing this bonus round for keys, in the second set , in the carousel HO, the second skull is in the moon. When I click on it, it does not register but going out of the puzzle and coming back the list is blank and the skull is not credited. I cannot open the chest without the final key but don't know how to get it.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:locked door bonus game

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Nov 29, 13 10:23 AM
You have to click of the skull in the moon when it is clearly visible or it won't take it.

I'm not sure what box you're talking about but I opened one with a drill.

HTH

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Nov 29, 13 11:18 AM
Are you in the Secret Room????

[Post New]by murphy1957973 on Nov 29, 13 12:54 PM
Ganonsbane, yes I did click on it when the skull was present, did not get the credit but the word skull was still on the list. I tried using hints and it showed me the moon, but would not count as found. I exited the HO and then went back in, the word was off the list and the skull is still popping in and out of the moon. I am in the Secret Room, need that skull to get the final shell and then get the final key from Marlena. This game was a blast for me, no problems til this one.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Nov 29, 13 1:18 PM
There is no Reset option like the game & bonus game have, when you start them. I can't play the Secret Room again without playing the game again as a different player. When I go into the Secret Room, it just shows me the contents of the chest. Have you contacted Tech Support????

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Nov 30, 13 1:23 AM
murphy1957973 wrote:Ganonsbane, yes I did click on it when the skull was present, did not get the credit but the word skull was still on the list. I tried using hints and it showed me the moon, but would not count as found. I exited the HO and then went back in, the word was off the list and the skull is still popping in and out of the moon. I am in the Secret Room, need that skull to get the final shell and then get the final key from Marlena. This game was a blast for me, no problems til this one.

I was having the same problem as you with the skull in the moon. Here's what worked for me:

I closed the game and then the game manager. Got back in the game manager, played a different game for awhile, closed the game manager, then got back into Fate's Carnival. When I went back into the secret room, that HO showed as complete, and I had received the shell to complete the set that I needed to give to Marlena. Yahooo!

[Post New]by murphy1957973 on Nov 30, 13 6:14 AM
I will try that altho , would not mind playing the game again, it was fun like the MCF of old!

Go to: