clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Mystery of Dragons Stone Finally

[Post New]by clm5457 on Nov 29, 13 10:09 AM
I played in only the library, cellar and study for 2 months collecting beast stones and had no clue wear to play them at. I had the maya stone but that was it. Until I saved my coins and opened the dungeon. I started completing tasks and it appeared. So add neighbors, complete tasks and you will progress.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

Mystery of Dragons Stone Finally

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 1, 13 6:28 AM
clm5457 wrote:I played in only the library, cellar and study for 2 months collecting beast stones and had no clue wear to play them at. I had the maya stone but that was it. Until I saved my coins and opened the dungeon. I started completing tasks and it appeared. So add neighbors, complete tasks and you will progress.

Ah clm, my neighbor, those dang stones. I need a nautilus and I cannot get one matter how much money I spend. I agree, keep with it. Keep going and add nice neighbors like you.

bluekiwis
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

Re:Mystery of Dragons Stone Finally

[Post New]by bluekiwis on Dec 1, 13 7:16 AM
I have spent so much coins on those beast stones... and game is so stingy with giving them out... grr... I have been looking for the bear one for days now and still no luck.

Hope you have better luck!

Good Luck, neighbors! Rawr!

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Re:Mystery of Dragons Stone Finally

[Post New]by clm5457 on Dec 1, 13 9:03 AM

. Keep going and add nice neighbors like you.

Thank you Thurber very kind of you. The only thing is I don't have many stones either. lol Your right bluekiwis very seldom do the rooms give them out. Thanks for good neighbors.

Go to: