rybo510
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Unlocking "coming soon" ?

[Post New]by rybo510 on Nov 30, 13 9:58 AM
Has anyone unlocked the attic at Antique shop or the building next to the snack shop in PawPaw? Wondering what that is for. Thanks

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:Unlocking "coming soon" ?

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Nov 30, 13 10:04 AM
I was so excited today. I tried the attic door, and it opened! However, when I tried to "enter" it, I got the infamous "Coming Soon" window. So sad, I was looking forward to see what was up there.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Nov 30, 13 10:58 AM
Let's just be patient - isn't it good to know that this game will go on and on and produce new locations
I have realised that this is a long term project and is actually a huge ongoing investment.

derbyteam
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by derbyteam on Nov 30, 13 11:56 AM
The same thing happened when I clicked on the plane!

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Nov 30, 13 1:48 PM
Ooooh, you have a plane? I want one, too, Do you get it when you expand a dock or something?

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Nov 30, 13 4:45 PM
The plane is something you can buy. It can be purchased in the Design section of Breezy Bay, the same place you would purchase any outdoor decor like the fountain or benches.

Edited on 11/30/2013 at 4:45:44 PM PST

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Dec 1, 13 7:43 AM
Thanks for the info. I remember having seen a plane somewhere, but I couldn't find it again. I forgot about the design feature. I got so frustrated by doing something, then having it be a challenge and have to do it all over again. So I stopped doing anything to my towns until I was asked to do it. I've never been asked to design any building so I forgot about it completely. Maybe I'll try....

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 1, 13 12:31 PM
I have mastered all cities but am stuck on achievements at having obtained 72 out of 80 trophies. Posting here as I'm wondering if this is related to coming soon or if I am missing something.

Thanks

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 1, 13 12:40 PM
It is pretty clear by now that there is a lot more to come in this game, bit by bit, and we just have to be patient. At first it was frustrating to see the "coming soon" messages and nothing happening - just as we have quite a number of hidden mini-scenes by now.... but I now can see that it will all be worth waiting for - and that hopefully we will also get some new achievements to aim for, as these are now running out as well.

[Post New]by dawn3216 on Dec 3, 13 8:31 PM
I am only on level 24 but it has been at least 4 levels since I have had a Quest. What is up with that?

cabugg
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cabugg on Dec 3, 13 11:26 PM
On level 40, still have 2 buildings not open, 1 in Dinhammer Alley and 1 in PawPaw. Have they opened for anyone?

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Dec 4, 13 4:18 PM
dawn3216 wrote:I am only on level 24 but it has been at least 4 levels since I have had a Quest. What is up with that?

That is about where I was when I ran out of quests the first time. Unfortunately, we have to wait until a future update for more quests. There are not many in this game, so take your time with them when they come out with more. In the mean time, I would suggest working on the achievements, mini games, and collections. That is what I have been doing in the meantime. I am level 65 now, and I think I went from level 20-45 with no quests, then after they released a few more, I've gone from 48- present again without quests. There is plenty to do, and I'm sure there will be more as soon as they release some new materials into the game. I'm hoping that will be very, very soon. Good Luck with the game.

[Post New]by katemh on Dec 6, 13 6:30 AM
I have mastered all the cities and cannot seem to get any further, is there an update due. Also I have played all the mini games

Go to: