Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

See y'all later

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 30, 13 12:41 PM
Real life has caught up with me and I just don't have the time I used to have. Even when I do get a little time, I find that I want to do other things instead of playing. Until there is a major update with access to Mysteries of Japan or new quests, I have virtually nothing to do. I guess I'm bored

I have given all I have if it was on your wishlist and I've removed all neighbours so I'm not taking up room in your ICUs. There really is no easy way to say bye.

You're a great bunch of people and I feel priveleged to have met you, even though it is in a virtual way. I'll still be around the forums... BF is a longstanding addiction ...

Take care

TexasBaker
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:See y'all later

[Post New]by TexasBaker on Nov 30, 13 12:45 PM
Rumbi -

Ah, yes... Real Life combined with fewer challenges... I get it. But I'll still miss you around the pond. Be well and may your holiday season be excellent!
Tex

elena517
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by elena517 on Nov 30, 13 1:02 PM
I hope everything in RL will get better, and I hope to see you back soon...
Take care dear

[Post New]by Silverthornfire on Nov 30, 13 1:21 PM
I have almost reached that point too.. but for the 23 days left on my VIP account.
Not sure I will be bothered to stay that long.
This game is just BORING. Nothing is new.. just the same old over and over.. and promises of reaching the prof.. of course if we're really honest, once we find the prof the game is over.. they won't be doing that .. they want us to spend money on their game. So yeah.. boring boring boring.

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on Nov 30, 13 3:13 PM
Rumbi,
So sorry to hear you are leaving us in this stress filled atmosphere of black screens and whirling white. -- but we can all understand your frustrations. Please come by and visit on the forum. You will be missed!!
Love, hugs and Kisses,
Pam

ellefra44
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by ellefra44 on Nov 30, 13 3:16 PM
I hope everything in RL will get better. Take care of you.

mnxfx536
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by mnxfx536 on Nov 30, 13 4:09 PM
Rumbi
You are a great neighbor.
I was helped very much from you.
It was fun for me, reading your post in this forum.
take care of yourself.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 30, 13 7:21 PM
Rumbi,

So sorry to hear you are leaving. I hope someday you are able to come back once everything is open again. Definitely invite me to be your neighbor again. You will be greatly missed. I hope they get the next sections open so that you can join us again.

rcswifto
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by rcswifto on Nov 30, 13 8:52 PM
I've almost reached that point myself. I've set a couple of personal goals for myself but the tedium is beginning to outweigh the satisfaction of playing.

Although we were never neighbors, you were a big influence on bringing me (and others too, I think) out into the open waters of the BF pond so I hope to run across your lovely posts elsewhere.

Turicella
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Turicella on Nov 30, 13 11:29 PM
Sorry that you are leaving. Thank you for all your gifts!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 1, 13 5:32 AM
You aren't one of my neighbors, sir, but I wonder when I shall reach that point when I tire of the ghosts and the scrambling, and the slow progress and give up or decide to wait until the game is a bit more friendly.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Dec 1, 13 6:11 AM
Rumbi,

Hope to see you in other forums from time-to-time---- loved having you here -- I'll miss you. Take care - if you need to vent about RL or anything else, please PM me.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Dec 1, 13 4:28 PM
Thanks for all your lovely words

I'll still pop in occasionally. I'm just not playing anymore... and I haven't finished the A-Z yet

Go to: