Ferris Wheel Car & Gates map areas at ending of game

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Nov 30, 13 2:55 PM
I've come to the end of the game with only one thing left to do in another map area that's not these two. These two are still lit up and I can't figure out why. I've searched and searched thinking it might be "pounds" to be found but not finding any. Is it just a "fluke" in the game and there's nothing there? Anyone else notice this? Total pounds found was 260. Should it be more? I know I'm driving myself nuts probably over nothing. Thanks all. Loved the game.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Ferris Wheel Car & Gates map areas at ending of game

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 30, 13 2:59 PM
That's exactly the number of pounds I found too, but the SG says there should be more than 300. I thought that maybe there would be more in the bonus game, but so far nothing...

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Nov 30, 13 3:03 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:That's exactly the number of pounds I found too, but the SG says there should be more than 300. I thought that maybe there would be more in the bonus game, but so far nothing...

I believe you earn more pounds when you win at solitaire in the bonus section.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 30, 13 3:48 PM
Oh, I thought it said you could find 320 pounds in the game and diary, and then earn more by playing solitaire...?

ETA: I could of course check the SG to see which ones I missed, but I'm not ready to do that yet

Edited on 11/30/2013 at 3:51:59 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 30, 13 5:44 PM
I had Ferris Wheel Car and Fabiano's Stage lit up on the map when there were no more active locations at those sites. They continued to be lit until I finished the game. Just another glitchy part I guess.

[Post New]by undrgrndgirl on Dec 1, 13 11:16 AM
i noticed there was a pound stuck in the doors to the cabinet in fabiano's stage scene, but i was unable to collect it when the door was locked and don't remember if i was able to collect it after i unlocked the door...maybe a glitch?

answers big fish?

Go to: