judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

NOT IMPRESSED.........

[Post New]by judy76073 on Nov 30, 13 4:07 PM
so - trying to "purchase" this game with a Punch Card (It expires Dec. 13 - I know it's still valid !!) - I keep getting message that "this is not a valid coupon code" !! What's up with this ?? It has automatically put in the "sale coupon code" - I can't get rid of it - why should I pay (even $4) when I can get it for my punch coupon which I've earned ??? I've done this before when BFG automatically puts in my "free game" and it then transfers over and uses the "punch" card.

Not today - I need 1 regular game today to fill up my punch card (otherwise I lose 5). certainly not going to be a "happy camper if I can't get this game thru a punch credit.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:NOT IMPRESSED.........

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 2, 13 4:34 PM
Heya judy76073,

I took a look at your account and it looks like your coupon did go through to get this game later on the evening of November 30, 2013.

Because this has been resolved and this question is a bit off-topic, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please feel free to let me or one of the other Moderators know if you have any questions or concerns!

Thanks,

bfgDeveron

Go to: