bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post Your Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 1, 13 9:23 AM
Hey Fishies,

Thanks for getting the tech thread started!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

kitka
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Post Your Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by kitka on Dec 1, 13 6:12 PM
I am frozen in the early part of the game the board on the door that is missing the design. Nothing I do seems to get me out of this scene. Help. Kitka

[Post New]by myklou on Dec 2, 13 4:19 AM
hi dont want to let me use the code cyber for that game above,whats wrong ty

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 2, 13 10:42 AM
kitka, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling that game to ensure that everything has downloaded correctly. You shouldn't lose any progress doing that, as the save data is saved in a different location on your computer from the rest of the game. For help doing that, just click on the blue text below:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

myklou, I did a quick check and it doesn't look like this game is part of the $2.99 Cyber day sale. To find out which games are a part of that sale, just click on the text below:

Today Only Cyber Monday Blowout Sale

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Dec 2, 13 5:09 PM
Great game, but the freezing and black screens between the scenes is a no buy for me. Too bad. Great sale right now.

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Dec 2, 13 5:48 PM
Well I uninstalled and reinstalled, game ran great until I used the HINT. As long as I don't need a hint it's great. Still a no buy for me.

[Post New]by colleeno on Dec 22, 13 9:06 AM
Is anybody else having problems with a very long and slow download? I bought this game about a week ago, and I'm still struggling. When I put a download on pause it usually starts up again,( when I switch on again), where it 'leaves off' but not this game. Eg. Seven hours yesterday - up to 59%, and now I have to start all over! It's so frustrating that I'm on the verge of asking for my money back. I'm not particularly tech-savvy - guess there is a problem with my pc?

Go to: