Level 13

[Post New]by Maureenrm on Dec 1, 13 11:43 AM
I have tried the strategy from the guide and I cannot for the life of me get gold on this level. I've tried I don't know how many times. I've gotten it to just a few seconds after the 19 days, but I just can't make it. I've tried salvaging the broken trailer instead of repairing it, I've tried building the greenhouse earlier, but nothing. Tips?

trish999
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Level 13

[Post New]by trish999 on Dec 1, 13 12:12 PM
It also took me several tries to get this level. What I finally did different is tear down the trailer right by the house at the beginning and put the factory right next to your house. Repair the speed potion guy right away because you need this to get gold. Salvage the broken trailer and tear down tents first. Get the greenhouse going as soon as you can. I hope this helps. Good luck.

[Post New]by Maureenrm on Dec 1, 13 12:39 PM
I built the factory next to the house each time. I FINALLY got it. I think the secret was salvaging the broken trailer and a tent quickly, then getting the shaman about the same time. That sped things up. I JUST made it. Thanks.

Edited on 12/01/2013 at 2:29:14 PM PST

Brackenlady
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Brackenlady on Dec 1, 13 4:57 PM
I agree this is a tough one and it took me ages to get gold. I could not do it using the strategy shown either. Finally I looked at Sipason's version on youtube and tried to follow that. I agree - put your factory next to the camp and tear down the damaged trailer straight away and get the shaman going soon. I found it finally worked by building five fully upgraded chalets and then after making 700 supplies, salvaging the factory and building the greenhouse. That way you can concentrate on supplies first and seeds second. But I only just made it.

[Post New]by MargieYakubovich on Jan 6, 14 6:47 AM
Have tried both the strategy guide and the advice given here. Still impossible to get gold on this level.
The game is too hard and it doesn't make it enjoyable to play; only frustrating.

Go to: