chapter 3, strange key and safe key (ipad)

[Post New]by BelleLJ1 on Dec 1, 13 12:38 PM
Hello,

The hint keeps telling me to put the strange key half (from my inventory) on top of the other half of the key (in the picture). But it won't accept it! The strategy guide says they are supposed to combine together to form the safe key. If they won't combine, I can't progress...and I'm so close to the end! Advice? I've rebooted already, etc. Thank you!

Re:chapter 3, strange key and safe key (ipad)

[Post New]by Tallow on Dec 5, 13 11:23 PM
I was able to access the safe and use my knife BEFORE I found the other key part and now I can no longer open safe to get the wrench. So I am stuck with unfinished game. Quite maddening.

The iPad versions are very buggy. I think I will just play them on my PC.

J3xs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by J3xs on Dec 29, 13 5:51 PM
I cannot get the keys to combine either. As a result as stated I cannot go any further.

[Post New]by firegoblet04 on Dec 30, 13 3:03 PM
My keys combine, but won't access the safe. Most likely has something to do with the fact that I don't have the knife - can't seem to access that HOS scene, either. Quickest game I've played in along time, and then to almost get to the end and get stuck - sucks.

[Post New]by garnoldb on Jan 10, 14 4:09 PM
Yes I have no HOS to get the wrench. Have already opened the safe. Hint keeps pointing to the safe but I cannot access it or the HOS. Something is broke and needs to be fixed.
I hope the makers are reading these posts.

[Post New]by Endaksee on Apr 18, 14 2:32 PM
Still doesn't work. Stuck right at end of game. I have the safe key and diary but cannot get wrench. Very frustrating to play and not finish waste of money.

Go to: