festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Lives and extra lives

[Post New]by festclick on Dec 2, 13 2:45 AM
You start off with 3 lives and lose one if the pirate skeletons get into your chambers. If you lose all your lives, you are sent back to the beginning of the Chapter of the Adventure. So if you were at 5-7 when you lost all your lives, you'd start again at 5-1 with 3 lives again. I don't know what happens if you lose all your lives at the beginning of a Chapter. I do know that if you lose a life playing an extra game like The Duel, when you go back to the Adventure you'll have lost a life there, too!

Purists, or people seeking an extra challenge or bragging rights, may wish to play the Adventure and lose the minimum number of lives. But another option is to recognize that you'll always be reset to 3 lives and be able to play on. You can use the opportunity of restarting a Chapter to try out different strategies and earn more money and weapons if you need them. Of course, you'll have to decide if you want to give up the time to replay a Chapter, but coming up with new strategies is part of the fun for me.

Go to: