MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

The snail minigame

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Dec 2, 13 4:55 AM
(Again, sorry if my english is bad, I'm Swedish)

I found all the fireflies and lit the round lamp and found the minigame where the snail is suppose to eat all the leaves.
In the middle of the game, my mind started to wander off and I forgot what I was doing. Since I'm playing in hardcoremode, I dont have reset (Not sure you do in other modes, either, though...) or skip, so I thought that I'll keep going until the snail is out of options...
However, that did not work. For every leave the snail eats, a blue little dot (or multiple blue dots) shows you where the snail can move next. But now the blue dot just swapped between two specific dots. I (the snail) can hop between the two, but I can't move anywhere else, so I'm stuck.
What do I do?
Do I have to create a new user and start over or do I have to change the mode and skip the game? None of those alternatives sounds appealing, I have to say...

//MissG

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:The snail minigame

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Dec 2, 13 10:16 AM
As usual I solved it by my self I changed it to casual, pressed "reset", then changed it back to hardcore and managed to solve it. I better not miss an award for not completing the game in hardcore-mode now

Go to: