PreGab12
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Next update ?

[Post New]by PreGab12 on Dec 2, 13 11:31 AM
Anyone know or dare guess when the next update comes?
I can not move on, all my buildings are up to date. I am master of all Hidden object, but still have some locked padlocks, and I do not get several guest

texasmemaw
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Next update ?

[Post New]by texasmemaw on Dec 2, 13 12:35 PM
I'm waiting for a new update too. Have you been able to open up Charleston, W.Va?
It says that all the buildings have to be at level 1. I have upgraded all the buildings to level 5 and still can't get into Charleston.

PreGab12
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by PreGab12 on Dec 2, 13 1:18 PM
Nope :-( .......... I still have 3 padlocks on many of my hidden object., I do not know how I get them locked up, and I do not get several guest. All my buildings are at level 5 and I am the master of all HO

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Dec 2, 13 9:09 PM
No idea... Personally am a bit disappointed that there hasn't been a christmas update. But maybe that means they are working on fixing some of all the bugs.

Also for both of you, if you check I'm sure you'll find not all your buildings have been upgraded to lvl 5. There should be a few "comming soon#s that yo udon't have access to atm ;p

[Post New]by verrechroma on Dec 2, 13 9:13 PM
texasmemaw wrote:I'm waiting for a new update too. Have you been able to open up Charleston, W.Va?
It says that all the buildings have to be at level 1. I have upgraded all the buildings to level 5 and still can't get into Charleston.

There are a couple of inactive buildings that may be released on a future update. At present I do not believe you can earn your way into Charleston. I finally broke down and bought some gold and bought my way into Charleston.

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Dec 3, 13 8:47 AM
Re: Opening W. Virginia

When they state that all buildings must be at level 1, they are including the 2 "coming soon" buildings that have been there since the game was released. Unfortunately, you have to cough up the 54 gold if you want to open the scene. It is well worth it though. It provides a bunch of the items we needed to complete collections.The developers definition of "coming soon" is much different that the definition the rest of the world goes by. Hopefully they will have them open by Christmas, but I am not holding my breath. Patience seems to be the name of the game here. They also have to open the "coming soon" areas in the antique shop (attic), the diner, and a couple of other areas I have forgotten at the moment. I hope they figure out a way to integrate the new mini scenes that are not in use right now. That would add an element of fun.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 3, 13 8:48 AM
I have purchased my way through locked items (West Virginia is absolutely worth the price!), mastered all cities and all possible achievements. I'm working my way through mastering all the mini-games, which I hate to do because I might want these resources later, but what else is there to do?

[Post New]by tenggareesje on Dec 3, 13 8:57 AM
JB4510 wrote:I have purchased my way through locked items (West Virginia is absolutely worth the price!), mastered all cities and all possible achievements. I'm working my way through mastering all the mini-games, which I hate to do because I might want these resources later, but what else is there to do?

Rofl, wanted to ask about exactly the same question.
Nothing I guess...
Atm I'm finishing my last upgrades like the photoshop which takes 128 hrs and I'm leveling (for no particularly reason?) to level 94...wonder if 100 might be the level cap

Go to: