Help Required Please

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Help Required Please

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Dec 3, 13 5:41 AM
I have been everywhere and done everying I can and the only item left in my inventory is a corkscrew and I can only find one possible location to use it and that is on the wine bottle on the dining room table in the past.

I have clicked that corkscrew all over that bottle a million (well umpteen LOL) times

I even tried to just place it on the table

I have also tried to pry one of the deer's eyes out with it in case it was the missing gem

When going back out into the hallway the hint button shows this room but of course it doesn't work as a hint button when actually in the room because the crystal turns purple and can only be used for travelling between the past and the present.

I am now completely stuck and waiting for rescue from some kind soul so has anybody managed to use the corkscrew yet please and, if so, where?

rgogescu
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Help Required Please

[Post New]by rgogescu on Dec 3, 13 6:09 AM
spoiler: well, you should go back in time and take that vase out...

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Dec 3, 13 8:02 AM
I was having trouble with this also but you need to go into the office and from there go into the library and on the right higher shelf there is a ship in a bottle use the corkscrew there. Hope this helps

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Dec 3, 13 8:05 AM
I was having trouble with this also but you need to go into the office and from there go into the library and on the right higher shelf there is a ship in a bottle use the corkscrew there. Hope this helps

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Dec 3, 13 8:07 AM
Thank you very much indeed ...

Rgogescu
Annemother of 3

Edit to add ...

Hi Raul, Welcome .

Sorry I was a bit slow wondering why your name looked familiar when it is only a few hours since I looked at the credits on your game, just put it down to my old age .

Edited on 12/03/2013 at 8:17:31 AM PST

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Dec 3, 13 9:10 AM
You are all very welcome

difred01
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by difred01 on Dec 3, 13 10:18 AM
I have an ax, ruby and rope and no matter what room I enter, the hint button does not work (at least not for me). As for the office and library ... where can these rooms be found? HELP!

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Dec 3, 13 7:52 PM
difred01 wrote:I have an ax, ruby and rope and no matter what room I enter, the hint button does not work (at least not for me). As for the office and library ... where can these rooms be found? HELP!

Have you been in the room that you open with the newspaper? You need to get into that room and search up high for something.

eponym
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by eponym on Dec 4, 13 10:00 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:
difred01 wrote:I have an ax, ruby and rope and no matter what room I enter, the hint button does not work (at least not for me). As for the office and library ... where can these rooms be found? HELP!

Have you been in the room that you open with the newspaper? You need to get into that room and search up high for something.

I am in that room but cannot interact with anything up on the shelf. All I have left is a corkscrew and a knife. Please help?

It is so frustrating that the widescreen for my iMac is not much bigger than the alternate view. It is way too small!

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Dec 4, 13 6:47 PM
Annemotherof3 wrote:I was having trouble with this also but you need to go into the office and from there go into the library and on the right higher shelf there is a ship in a bottle use the corkscrew there. Hope this helps

Which room is the office? I also have just the corkscrew and I've been everywhere and I'm not seeing a ship in a bottle.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 4, 13 7:55 PM
dear cottoncandy2:

SPOILER!!! not hidden!!

when you first go into house - go left.

the office is first door on left

go through to back part of office

ship in a bottle on your right

Edited on 12/04/2013 at 7:58:10 PM PST

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Dec 5, 13 6:58 AM
When I go in the house the first thing I see on my left is a hallway. If go down that hallway, the first door on my left is a lab or something and I can't do anything there. I found a shelf with some books but it says I need to find the missing item.

Edited on 12/05/2013 at 7:01:02 AM PST

rgogescu
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by rgogescu on Dec 5, 13 7:39 AM
in the room with the lab table there is a minigame scene right behind the office. you need to use there the "strange writings"

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Dec 5, 13 2:06 PM
What do you mean "strange writings" ? It just keeps telling me I need to find a missing item.

rgogescu
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by rgogescu on Dec 5, 13 3:39 PM
cottoncandy2 wrote:What do you mean "strange writings" ? It just keeps telling me I need to find a missing item.

you must find an item which looks like a small sheet of paper and use it in the minigame from the shelfz (where are the red books)

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Dec 5, 13 5:51 PM
So in other words I'm going on a pixel hunt because if I haven't found it by now, it must either well hidden or very small.

eponym
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Help Required Please

[Post New]by eponym on Dec 6, 13 3:39 PM
cherbtoo wrote:I have been everywhere and done everying I can and the only item left in my inventory is a corkscrew and I can only find one possible location to use it and that is on the wine bottle on the dining room table in the past.

I have clicked that corkscrew all over that bottle a million (well umpteen LOL) times

I have also tried to pry one of the deer's eyes out with it in case it was the missing gem

When going back out into the hallway the hint button shows this room but of course it doesn't work as a hint button when actually in the room because the crystal turns purple and can only be used for travelling between the past and the present.

I am now completely stuck and waiting for rescue from some kind soul so has anybody managed to use the corkscrew yet please and, if so, where?

eponym
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Help Required Please

[Post New]by eponym on Dec 6, 13 3:41 PM
eponym wrote:
cherbtoo wrote:I have been everywhere and done everying I can and the only item left in my inventory is a corkscrew and I can only find one possible location to use it and that is on the wine bottle on the dining room table in the past.

I have to tell you I tried all the same things but you had me in hysterics when you said you tried to pry the deer's eyes out!

Amazon17
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Amazon17 on Dec 13, 13 8:26 AM
I, too, have only a knife and corkscrew but I still need a gear to get into the lab. I am on a Mac so hints don't work and there are no sparkles in any of the rooms. I have clicked over every inch of each space I have access to currently and nothing.

Help is appreciated.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Dec 13, 13 1:20 PM
Hi Amazon17:

Welcome to the Pond

SPOILER ALERT

Knife:
Start from the Foyer and go Upstairs.
Click on the Picture that is on the wall, left of the Bust -- Use the Knife there.

Corkscrew:
Start from the Foyer and go into the Left Hallway.
Enter the Doctor's Ofc and go straight into the Library.
Click on the open area on the right bookshelves. There is a bottle with a ship in it.
Use the Corkscrew on that bottle.

Gears Locations:
From Foyer -- Left Hall; go into Kitchen -- Gear on Ceiling
From Foyer -- Right Hall; go into Dining Room -- Gear on Fireplace front
Gazebo -- Use Knife on crack of cement fountain at top of fountain
Maze Entrance -- Place 2 Blazon pieces on the statue's base

I do hope this information helps you.

Go to: