SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Glitches in the game - not getting past certain towns

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Dec 4, 13 6:24 AM
I've noticed that if you happen to complete 2 tasks or are in a fight with bandits at the same time your peaceful settlers complete a task, you may not get credit for it and it will never show that you finished the task. Here are two examples I came across:

1. In the mini town challenge to protect the bank and attract 15 settlers. I got my 15th settler at the same my gunslingers were in a battle. Apparently, the battle took precedence to the arrival of the settler and the challenge was not won despite having a perfect bank and 15 settlers in my town. I got up to 22 settlers before I realized it must be a glitch. I restarted and when my 15th settler arrived again, this time not during a battle, the challenge was immediately won.

2. Lightning Bluff - Defeat Wong's bandits. I did this as soon as my train station was built but before all the mini games were played. I played all the mini games (side towns) and all the land was exposed and everything that could be done was done in the town. Now I'm just playing with no purpose. It never registered that I defeated Wong's men, so it's still there. The only option for me is to restart the entire town. Not being a mini game this time, this is quite a blow!

So be warned about timing in this game. I'm glad all the other Westwards don't have this issue!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Glitches in the game - not getting past certain towns

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jan 2, 14 9:18 PM
Thank you very much for the analysis.

Go to: