Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

I know this is just a game, but...

[Post New]by Badut on Dec 4, 13 1:17 PM
I get a bit offended when the whole point of a game is to save the environment, and then you have to shoot animals in order to get gold? Oh, well - guess thats real life ironi for you

Otherwise a great and VERY challenging game (thank you Sipason - you are a virtual life saver )

Edited on 12/04/2013 at 1:18:27 PM PST

FrankieS77
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:I know this is just a game, but...

[Post New]by FrankieS77 on Jan 2, 14 12:19 PM
UH, you do have the choice to "scare" the animal away. which is my choice because I abhor the killing of animals.

just sayin' :-)

Darkaddict25
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Darkaddict25 on Jan 10, 14 9:24 PM
FrankieS77 wrote:UH, you do have the choice to "scare" the animal away. which is my choice because I abhor the killing of animals.

just sayin' :-)
If you want Gold on certain levels you have to shoot the Animals or it almost impossible to get gold. It makes it ten times harder. Learn to read comments better.

Darkaddict25
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

I know this is just a game, but...

[Post New]by Darkaddict25 on Jan 10, 14 9:32 PM
Badut wrote:I get a bit offended when the whole point of a game is to save the environment, and then you have to shoot animals in order to get gold? Oh, well - guess thats real life ironi for you

Otherwise a great and VERY challenging game (thank you Sipason - you are a virtual life saver )
I agree with you 100 percent. The First Game
the levels were designed for either scaring or shooting animals. But it seems with
this Sequel most of the levels you have to shoot animals to get gold for the levels.
I know there is no ECO Path or Money Path Routes like the firs one. But with this game there isno branching off and the whole idea of going Eco and Scaring animals went out the window.

What the point it kinda Silly does not really fit the whole premiss of the game. It kinda lost. I do love this game but the not being able to choose like you did in the first one
I will have to give it a lower score.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on May 30, 14 9:03 PM
I got gold on all levels without shooting any animals.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 21, 14 11:32 PM
I flatly refused to shoot the animals and I was extremely annoyed that the SG only has that as the suggested way to get gold on many levels. Like others, I expected a game that was so focused on the environment to give me a reasonable chance of getting gold if I chose the "scare" route rather than being forced to "shoot" them. Oh, and the goofy shooting sound doesn't make the idea of shooting an animal any less vulgar devs! Being forced to "salvage" the large trees at times didn't thrill me either. Such a departure from the first game.
Anyway, thanks to a lot of patience and some really good advice here I managed to get all gold without shooting any animals just like cstdenis. It can be done (don't give up!), if only the devs had thought to put those kinds of solutions in the SG and perhaps give a smidge more time so it can be done without going insane, it would have been much more enjoyable.

I know this is just a game but the whole time difference for scaring and shooting is actually totally off if you think about it too...shooting should require time to deal with a body, that has to take more time than scaring!

Go to: