bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Design This Home forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 5, 13 10:56 AM
Welcome to Design This Home forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Design This Home players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Design This Home forum

[Post New]by lin1101 on Jan 2, 14 1:08 AM
can you fix the house so that you can turn it around, I am unable to add things to walls and the kitchen you are unable fix the cupboards where you want them.
is this product being reviewed and updated? or is this as good as it gets?

Welcome to Design This Home forum

[Post New]by Vas0510 on Jan 4, 14 2:29 PM
Please enable the game to provide us with different options to make/get "Gold Coins" as opposed to the single option to buy. I've found my self playing your free games and spending real money on in-game money just to move forward in the games and losing out in the end because I've lost access to the original downloaded games that for some reason or another, I've lost access to, For example, I've played your free games "Found" and "Farm Up"...my desk top or lap top computers stopped working for what ever reason and have not been fixable...Big Fish has not been able to help me retrieve the original games even though I have the original files in a hard drive because some if not most of the game files are not completely backed up in our hard drives. So all real money and time I spent was lost. I have not been able to access the original games I spent my money on. So, why force us to buy in game currency just to be able to proceed in the game?

Also, would you please enable the game to allow us to move residents from room to room? I'm able to move the furniture but not the residents. Right now I have an infant crawling in the bathroom floor (Yuck) and have not been able to move him to a different room.

Also, I'm having a problem completing quests that require an email sent out. It seems the game is not recognizing that I have a default email client in Windows when I do. I contacted Geek Squad to help me resolve the issue and was advised that my email client is set up accurately and that the problem is in-game. Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Grannyroch
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Grannyroch on Jan 14, 14 11:35 AM
It would be nice to interact with the peeps

[Post New]by brynndelyn on Mar 1, 14 8:14 AM
I really think you should get the gold coins when you level up or when you add a new room. I can't complete the three star tasks because I only have two gold coins. There really should be other ways to get the coins. I also don't really favor the e-mail quests because I have a g-mail account. They should really get rid of these quests because I know plenty of people who do have email clients and still can't complete these quests.

[Post New]by BIG_CAHUNA on Mar 2, 14 2:03 PM
hello all
its official i'm hooked on DTH, I can't wait to get hoe from work to continue playing. wow, I love this game, I think I want to be an interior designer. lol

Go to: