1luvgaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
859 Posts

Re:Food needed to level up monsters!!!

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Dec 7, 13 4:17 PM
Wow, I found you.
I knew I saw this great listing but couldn't remember where.

I wish MODS would consider sticky such fact sheets as they often do, unless it's already listed. They get lost so fast in pages 2 or 3.

Thanks for choosing the subject as you did.
Made it easier for me to find. It has helped me to plan so much better.

Thanks again for creating it for us.

Edited on 01/15/2014 at 1:53:34 PM PST

bfgDeveron
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 10, 13 12:30 PM
What a great resource tazruby2000,

Thank you for taking the time to put this together!

I've gone ahead and stickied this so that it's easy for all of our gamers to find and reference. I'll certainly be using this!

bfgDeveron

danni1961kel
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by danni1961kel on Dec 12, 13 7:50 PM
HMMMMMM.......ODD....

Has anyone else used the pie,turkey or cake and got shorted out of the huge food level ups...i have waisted over 5 million coins on empty bakeries

one time i used 4 bakeries with a pie in each one ..the next day i expected to do some level ups on my 4E s and theyre all empty..its very frustrating waiting another 24 hours for nothing..

sometimes 4 out of 5 are still baking ..with 1500 food instead of 7500..the one bakery thats empty is very well hidden...and no one but me plays this game.

can someone somehow take the food from my bakeries..or am i getting burned...litterally...

Habnlab
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Almost Complete Information On My Singing Monsters...

[Post New]by Habnlab on Dec 19, 13 10:04 PM
Dear tazruby,

Thank you ever so much for all your hard work in putting together all this great info in one place!!! I am at Max Level, and it still helped me! I will be saving this page into my faves - Thanks again! You ROCK!!!

Re:A Beginners Guide To My Singing Monsters (Complete Info)... Updated 12/21

[Post New]by sararivree on Dec 22, 13 8:19 AM

Edited on 12/29/2013 at 12:08:32 PM PST

[Post New]by sararivree on Dec 22, 13 12:37 PM

Edited on 12/29/2013 at 12:08:51 PM PST

[Post New]by tazrubyfluffy on Dec 22, 13 3:20 PM
Great info, i use it all the time. Keep up with the great guide. Thanks

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
622 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Dec 23, 13 5:41 AM

I do not think you can find on wiki how to access your game files, and how to back them up.

The rest of the info is there, you right, but we can find it here, as well. I think, it is great that somebody took the time and energy to summarize it for us in this forum, so we can access it with one click instead of roaming around the net for info. Thanks.

Edited on 12/29/2013 at 12:17:46 PM PST

Chelkey
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:A Beginners Guide To My Singing Monsters (Complete Info)... Updated 12/26

[Post New]by Chelkey on Dec 27, 13 5:36 PM
Noticed that the breeding combinations lacked all the different possible combinations, so I made a list...I have not done Legendaries, Seasonals, or Shugabush Island.

Double Element Monster Breeding Combos:
Fwog: Toe Jammer/Noggin
Drumpler: Mammott/Noggin
Maw: Mammott/Toe Jammer
Shrubb: Pot Belly/Noggin
Oaktopus: PotBelly/Toe Jammer
Furcorn: PotBelly/Mammott
Dandidoo: PotBelly/Tweedle
Quibble: Tweedle/Toe Jammer
Pango: Mammott/Tweedle
Cybop: Tweedle/Noggin
Note: If the single element monster is not available on that island's store, than the double element cannot be bred on that island, for instance, you cannot breed a Dandidoo on Plant Island, but you can breed a Furcorn on both Plant and Cold Islands. This is because Tweedle is not available on Plant Island, but Pot Bellys and Mammotts are available on both islands, so Furcorn can be bred on both. Some monsters just do not live on some islands.
Triple Element Monster Breeding Combos:
T-Rox: Fwog/Mammott OR Drumpler/Toe Jammer OR Maw/Noggin
Pummel: Potbelly/Fwog OR Noggin/Oaktopus OR Toe Jammer/Shrubb
Clamble: Potbelly/Drumpler OR Noggin/Furcorn OR Mammott/Shrubb
Bowgart: Maw/Potbelly OR Oaktopus/Mammott OR Furcorn/Toe Jammer
Spunge: Tweedle/Oaktopus OR Toe Jammer/Dandidoo OR Potbelly/Quibble
Thumpies: Furcorn/Tweedle OR Potbelly/Pango OR Mammott/Dandidoo
Congle: Tweedle/Maw OR Toe Jammer/Pango OR Mammott/Quibble
PomPom: Tweedle/Drumpler OR Noggin/Pango OR Mammott/Cybop
Scups: Tweedle/Fwog OR Noggin/Quibble OR Toe Jammer/Cybop
Reedling: Noggin/Dandidoo OR Potbelly/Cybop OR Tweedle/Shrubb

*Note: This information was gathered by myself through the MSM game itself, by looking at the element make ups in the game store and my experience with the game.

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 9:34:37 PM PST

Chelkey
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:A Beginners Guide To My Singing Monsters (Complete Info)... Updated 12/26

[Post New]by Chelkey on Dec 27, 13 5:38 PM
Quad Element Monster Breeding Combos:
*Keep in mind that Quad element monsters can be bred using two double element monster or one double element and one triple element monster. The success rate using the triple/double element combo is higher than using the double/double combo. However, the double/double combo leaves you with less wait time on the breeding and egg hatching which gives you more times to try in one day.
Entbrat: (Shrub/Maw), (Oaktopus/Drumpler), (Furcorn/Fwog), (Toe Jammer/Clamble), (Noggin/Bowgart), (Potbelly/T-Rox), (Mammott/Pummel)
Deedge: (Dandidoo/Maw), (Quibble/Furcorn), (Pango/Oaktopus), (Mammott/Spunge),(Toe Jammer/Thumpies), (Potbelly/Congle), (Tweedle/Bowgart)
Riff: (Maw/Cybop), (Quibble/Thumpler), (Pango/Fwog), (Mammott/Scups), (Tweedle/T-Rox), (Noggin/Fwog), (Toe Jammer/PomPom)
Shellbeat: (Fwog/Dandidoo), (Oaktopus/Cybop), (Shrubb/Quibble), (Noggin/Spunge), (Potbelly/Scups), (Toe Jammer/Reedling), (Tweedle/Pummel)
Quarrister: (Drumpler/Dandidoo), (Furcorn/Cybop), (Shrubb/Pango), (Mammott/Reedling), (Noggin/Thumpies), (Potbelly/Pompom), (Tweedle/Clamble)

Single Element Ethereal Monster Breeding Combos:
Ghatz: (Plant Island): 36 hours: Breed Entbrat with T-Rox, or Bowgart, or Clamble, or Pummel.
Grumpyre: (Cold Island): 36 hours: Breed Deedge with Congle, or Bowgart, or Spunge, or Thumpies (During Christmas season combining Deedge with Thumpies may give you a Yool instead).
Reebro: (Air Island): 36 hours: Breed Riff with Congle, or Pompom, or Scups, or T-Rox
Jeeode: (Water Island): 36 hours: Breed Shellbeat with Spunge, or Pummel, or Scups, or Reedling
*Many different people have different theories on which combination works best, however the reality of it is that these Ethereals are extremely rare no matter which combination you choose, just a 1% success chance each breeding try. Breeding these monsters requires tons of time, lots of luck, and even more patience. Some get them right away, most wait a month or more for a successful outcome.

*Note: This information was gathered by myself through the MSM game itself, by looking at the element make ups in the game store and my experience with the game.

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 9:35:12 PM PST

[Post New]by debby_brigman on Dec 28, 13 4:03 PM

I for one love this list. Thank you for your time to post it here, even if it did com form that wiki site ( which by the way crashed my hard drive because of an advertisement it was playing got stuck it a loop. thankfully my husband is a computer whiz and I lost none of my progress). I have not been to that site since so this list has helped me out a lot.
also it it easily accessed. Thanks again, great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 12/29/2013 at 12:39:07 PM PST

Disbeliever
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Disbeliever on Dec 29, 13 7:26 AM

Edited on 01/15/2014 at 1:46:47 PM PST

Re:A Beginners Guide To My Singing Monsters (Complete Info)... Updated December 29.

[Post New]by smellnroses2 on Jan 13, 14 8:22 AM
i have read every entry here but don't see the beginners guide any place under this heading so why is it stickied.

Re:A Beginners Guide To My Singing Monsters (Complete Info)... Updated December 29.

[Post New]by MonstersFan on Jan 13, 14 8:25 PM

Edited on 01/15/2014 at 10:21:21 AM PST

1luvgaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
859 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Jan 14, 14 12:57 PM
smellnroses2 wrote:i have read every entry here but don't see the beginners guide any place under this heading so why is it stickied.

Yea, we know. It used to be here. I'm sure MODS are investigating to see where it went. With all the upgrading/additions going on trying to keep us somewhat satisfied, it seems like we have a SM running rampid in forum "sticky"s" deleting our valuable & much needed info.

Please don't let this one hiccup poison your opinion of this great forum that we love to share in. After all, the more changes/additions we request from BBB/BFG, the more they try to satisfy, the more bugs, spiders, SM running all over the place deleting stuff comes about.

I know it is NEVER BBB/BFG intent to upset their players who are the very ones they made MSM for. So I am patient when issues occur.

Hope Beginners Guide will be restored soon & very soon & I hope when it is restored we will not comment in that thread crowding it with pages & pages of comments because I did just that. shame, shame.

I wish someone would start a "Friends" thread for those fishes needing friends. I realize some have more than 1 device in this forum so again, for that reason it doesn't really bother me. Hope you get a friend MonsterFan - think about starting a thread for friends & you all meet there, remember friends options not available on PC so don't get discouraged if response is slow..

Edited on 01/14/2014 at 1:03:08 PM PST

bfgDeveron
1,934 Posts

Re:Re:Food needed to level up monsters!!!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 15, 14 1:55 PM
Hello All,

It looks like' we're going to start and sticky a new Beginners guide for My Singing Monsters. So, be sure to watch for that!

Because the original posts in the thread have been removed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please let a moderator know if there's any questions or concerns.

bfgDeveron

Go to: