Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Normal mode seem to be broken

[Post New]by Acashy on Dec 6, 13 2:09 AM
You have to work ultra fast, and serve customers almost before they even sit down.

If you don't do that, it becomes almost impossible to serve customers while they are still in a perfectly good mood.

Mess up just one order, so you have to redo it (unless you want to serve it wrong), or take even just a 1 second breather, and the whole schedule will be thrown off and your customers mood will be down.

At first I though I picked the hard mode, so made a new profile. But nope, normal mode which promises a relaxed game with "all the time in the world" is like that from pretty much the very first level.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Normal mode seem to be broken

[Post New]by bookwriter on Dec 6, 13 12:21 PM
Acashy, I thought exactly the same thing and that is why I'm thinking this may not be a buy for me. If at this level it is this difficult, what is coming in the higher levels. I really believe this could have been a great game but the updates and upgrades from the first game just aren't there. I'm disappointed because when I saw it I was very excited as I like the first and have played it several times. I just don't know about this one though.

[Post New]by ms3284 on Dec 6, 13 4:46 PM
Stuck on level 2. Can't work the server's table.

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Dec 7, 13 5:07 AM
bookwriter wrote:Acashy, I thought exactly the same thing and that is why I'm thinking this may not be a buy for me. If at this level it is this difficult, what is coming in the higher levels. I really believe this could have been a great game but the updates and upgrades from the first game just aren't there. I'm disappointed because when I saw it I was very excited as I like the first and have played it several times. I just don't know about this one though.

A bit on the fence myself. I almost bought it imediately without trying since I liked the first game alot. And there are things about the new one I like aswell...

For now I think I'll just settle for replaying the first game.

Lolaliloo
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Lolaliloo on Dec 10, 13 12:01 PM
I am on the fence about this one too..i am not sure if i want it or not...some things i like and some i dont and it seems alot of ppl are having glitches ...so not sure ..too bad the first one was excelllent.

[Post New]by Delolo7 on Dec 11, 13 9:15 AM
loved the 1st one but I am having the same problem as so many others....I CAN'T GET TO LEVEL ONE to buy the dang Americana machine to serve the beverage; if I knew this game was gonna be THIS dang FRUSTRATING I would NOT have gotten it!
This SUCKS!
DAGNABBIT!

Edited on 12/11/2013 at 9:16:28 AM PST

Go to: