solquist
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

level 16

[Post New]by solquist on Dec 6, 13 9:06 AM
Does anyone have the building stats to make rent on this level?

Nevermind

Edited on 12/06/2013 at 11:16:05 AM PST

Brucee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:level 16

[Post New]by Brucee on Dec 6, 13 2:12 PM
How did you do it lol I ve been building and deleting buiding and deleting

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 6, 13 8:25 PM
Brucee wrote:How did you do it lol I ve been building and deleting buiding and deleting

I built 2 houses, 2 cabins and 3 huts. Make sure you fully upgrade the buildings and have full food production. I also had one veggie garden.

julesy

Cjb58
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Cjb58 on Dec 15, 13 7:52 AM
Do u keep the tavern? with the tavern and flower garden there is no way I can get close to the money

[Post New]by canadianliving on Dec 15, 13 8:48 AM
Same trouble as others; can't yet see a way to fit everything in there, and way below the income mark even after upgrading everything. Frustrating, will keep trying and looking for help

jogc
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by jogc on Dec 15, 13 11:17 AM
Food is a big problem on this level if you sell the first cabin before upgrading it's food. I suggest you click the sell button to start the game then cancel the sale immediately. Wait for rent to come in, upgrade the cabin's food and sell.

Buy 3 guys so you can repair and upgrade the tavern and build a vegie patch (far left of grid) simultaneously.

Clear top right space. Build and upgrade 2 houses, one at a time.

Clear top left area. Build and upgrade a 2nd tavern.

Build and upgrade a flower park under the 2nd tavern so that it touches both houses to increase their income.

Clear any remaining ruins to meet the luxury goal and build one more hut to meet the population goal.

Edited on 12/15/2013 at 11:36:13 AM PST

Go to: