bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 7, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by impatches on Dec 7, 13 8:56 PM
can't find the coffee beans

[Post New]by mruedas on Dec 10, 13 2:46 PM
The freaking map game is stuck!! I've played it correctly, I even tried the skip button -- and nothing! I can't get past it. Now what?

pkbeehler
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by pkbeehler on Dec 11, 13 6:26 PM
mruedas, I'm having the same problem. hope somebody knows how to help.

[Post New]by gprice100 on Dec 14, 13 2:42 PM
I can't even get the game to let me play. Every time I select play it starts to load the game but bumps me out as if I quit the game.

What should I do? I have deleted it and reloaded it but it still is doing the same thing.

sfr8rfan
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by sfr8rfan on Jan 13, 14 12:42 PM
Sadly, just encountered the same problem. I resorted to using the strategy guide solution thinking I just had not beaten the game and the right answer would at least move me along. NO.

Question: Are you playing on Mac or on PC? I play on Mac and if it's not just my imagination, I'm finding compatibility problems that just don't occur with PC Players.

Have you written separately and directly to BFG? Any response?
SFR8RFAN

sfr8rfan
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by sfr8rfan on Jan 14, 14 1:45 AM
I think i responded to the non-CE forum: I did close out the game completely, restarted it and Skipped. Though it hadn't worked previously when I did this, I have a feeling I didn't back all the way out of the game. This time it worked and i went into a cut scene directly.

Go to: