orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

the waiting is now over .......

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 7, 13 1:25 AM
kept looking and hoping for the next Agency of Anomalies to come out!!!

another present for me!!

download and trial not necessary!! they never disappoint!!

(Merry Christmas to me - again !!! )

Happy Christmas month!!

ETA: thanks dev!!

Edited on 12/07/2013 at 2:03:26 AM PST

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:the waiting is now over .......

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Dec 7, 13 2:02 AM
Good morning, Canadian Detective Orphaned!

Detective Tiger2010 calling from Essex, UK, to say I'm on the case also. Horrid day outside, so let the Anomalies sleuthing begin!

Woo Hoo!!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Dec 7, 13 6:57 AM
Speaking of anomolies - try our Texas weather...

Sleet, ice and snow with temps in the teens. There is definitely no golf for us this weekend!

Edited on 12/07/2013 at 6:57:23 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 7, 13 7:42 AM
Gee Texas and Great Britain and Europe are getting womped....and here in the Great Lakes, it is sunny, lovely....and balmy....brrrrr 21F outside.

Detecitive Tookat reporting fur duty.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Dec 7, 13 8:04 AM
Sorry Detectives, too much cold!!!

Specially north Texas, I hope you are still having power!

Detective Minesita wishing all of you a happy gaming !
M.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Dec 7, 13 8:09 AM
tookat wrote:Gee Texas and Great Britain and Europe are getting womped....and here in the Great Lakes, it is sunny, lovely....and balmy....brrrrr 21F outside.

Detecitive Tookat reporting fur duty.
just to let you know in the south west of England it has been 52F the last few days and sunny. So not all of Britain is the same.....

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 7, 13 8:22 AM
Really?
I was playing Dire Grove last night and was quite convinced all of Britain was under a deep freeze.

52F?
a heat wave!
just a sec....I'll have a plane ticket in seconds flat.....
Now, who has the most tuna?

Edited on 12/07/2013 at 8:52:27 AM PST

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Dec 7, 13 4:50 PM
You guys are hilarious! I'm stuck in the Midwest. It's freezing here too. They can NEVER predict the weather right though. We were suppose to be buried under a foot of snow by tonight. Everyone ran out bought out the bread and water, because you know you need bread and water, lol. We only got maybe 3"-4" in the last couple of days. I wonder if they do it to help out the grocery stores . Later fellow deep freeze detectives .

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 7, 13 5:30 PM
Melymc wrote:You guys are hilarious! I'm stuck in the Midwest. It's freezing here too. They can NEVER predict the weather right though. We were suppose to be buried under a foot of snow by tonight. Everyone ran out bought out the bread and water, because you know you need bread and water, lol. We only got maybe 3"-4" in the last couple of days. I wonder if they do it to help out the grocery stores . Later fellow deep freeze detectives .

Rocksalt Mely....you don't want to forget that if a big storm is coming.
Surest way of having a really bad storm....is not to have rock salt around to save your tuchos from a fall.
and cocoa....and caffeine...
and anew snow shovel because you forgot you broke the one last year!

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Dec 7, 13 10:20 PM
You guys are indeed hilarious. I don't need to try, either, but will wait for the SE for economic reasons. But since we are having highs in the single digits here, and snow, I don't think I want to be in the Alps right now anyway.

A1mom
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by A1mom on Dec 7, 13 10:38 PM
Its great to find a different HO game. As I am freezing here in sunny California, 32 degrees here now and getting colder, this is where I'll be for the week end.. Must take advantage of this sale and great game. As soon as I come out from under the blankets... it's a buy for me.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Dec 8, 13 4:59 AM
You know something, everyone??

If I didn't know better, I'd almost say this is Chit Chat Corner right here in the Game Forums all over again. Yipeee!!!!

Love it!

As to yesterday.. well the day improved here and it got sunny. It's sunny again today, but brrrrrr cold. We have yet to see snow here in East Anglia, UK.

WENTPOSTAL
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by WENTPOSTAL on Dec 8, 13 1:22 PM
I live in North Dakota in the US. about 20 miles from the Canadian border, and it's been below zero here for over a week and snow besides. it's too cold to shovel snow for pete's sake.

Go to: