JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Rewarded Collects not in Inventory ?

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 7, 13 4:24 AM
Just this past week, with no update or other changes, I'm winning items in mini-games but they do not appear in my collectibles. It's happening in both bronze and silver, and seemingly without pattern. Anyone find a work-around for this?

If the answer is uninstall/reinstall, does anyone know for sure that you keep all of your gold, items, etc. when doing that?

Thanks,

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Re:Rewarded Collects not in Inventory ?

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 7, 13 2:33 PM
Yes, you can uninstall and reinstall and it will not effect your game play. You wont lose anything. They store your progress on different server than the game app. But Ive done this several times and it did not fix the problem. It's one of the many glitches in this game that never seems to get addressed. Sometimes when you win a reward in mini games it doesnt give you credit for it. Ive just learned to accept it. Just keep playing it til I get the amount i need. I dont know what else to do.

Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Sizzy on Dec 7, 13 2:48 PM
I've found when the collectible is the last item to drop in a mini game, it doesn't go to my inventory if it's still on the screen when the game ends. So you have to mouse over it or click on it before the game is over.

DeAnna2112
Clownfish
Clownfish
675 Posts

[Post New]by DeAnna2112 on Dec 9, 13 7:37 AM
i have been noticing the same thing and couldn't make sense as to why this was happening...i just figured i didn't understand something given i just started the game a few days ago.

Go to: