orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 7, 13 4:44 AM
any problems, please post here .

Edited on 12/07/2013 at 8:20:48 AM PST

tdforman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion CE Here Only!!!

[Post New]by tdforman on Dec 7, 13 5:50 AM
the Dice game is messed up. I did what the strategy guide told me to do and it doesn't work. Also tried to skip it and the token goes to the end, but doesn't do what it's supposed to. I cannot get the crown to destroy the knight. Second game in three days that have a glitch.

flaxin
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion CE Here Only!!!

[Post New]by flaxin on Dec 7, 13 6:34 AM
tdforman wrote:the Dice game is messed up. I did what the strategy guide told me to do and it doesn't work. Also tried to skip it and the token goes to the end, but doesn't do what it's supposed to. I cannot get the crown to destroy the knight. Second game in three days that have a glitch.

This happened to me also. Any fixes please??

[Post New]by drgncollector11 on Dec 7, 13 7:04 AM
I am having the same problem, and not go ant further in the game.

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Dec 7, 13 7:08 AM
Same here! Game stopper!

mst3kr
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by mst3kr on Dec 7, 13 7:23 AM
Graphics issue -

After loading the Big Fish & Orneon (sp?) title screens (which are off-center towards the left screen), the main menu only fills up 3/4 of the screen, with the top & left-hand sides of the screen black. Playing the game itself, the initial cut scenes are the same as the title screens, off center to the left with the right side of the screen black. After the cut scene, the game fills up only 3/4 of the screen, just like the main menu.

Checking & unchecking Full Screen in the menu options doesn't fix the issue, and the Widescreen option doesn't do anything. Didn't have a problem with the other Agency games.

Edited on 12/07/2013 at 7:32:21 AM PST

[Post New]by mistypie on Dec 7, 13 7:46 AM
tdforman wrote:the Dice game is messed up. I did what the strategy guide told me to do and it doesn't work. Also tried to skip it and the token goes to the end, but doesn't do what it's supposed to. I cannot get the crown to destroy the knight. Second game in three days that have a glitch.
same issue cant progress any further. come on big fish fix please

Gungnir
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Gungnir on Dec 7, 13 7:56 AM
The introduction scene worked well but after that the screen went black, only the cursor remained and the game didn't work anymore.

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by jaylake on Dec 7, 13 8:04 AM
The dice problem again here also. Pity another game with a glitch

enzocat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by enzocat on Dec 7, 13 8:06 AM
Same problem with the dice game here.

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 7, 13 8:15 AM
Thanks for getting the Tech Thread started, fellow fishies!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

DIVES
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by DIVES on Dec 7, 13 8:17 AM
I'm having the same problem with the display, only getting 3/4 of the screen displaying the game. Would like to buy with the offer today, but I'm not buying a game that won't play at full screen. I'm running Windows 8.1 so I don't know if that's what's causing the issue? Any clues as to how to rectify this would be appreciated.

PONYTAILGIRL
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by PONYTAILGIRL on Dec 7, 13 8:23 AM
What's going on with this game?
I can't even get to "play now" or "buy now". These buttons are not showing on the page.

I have updated my payment info, and signed in and out several times over 3 hours, but nothing shows on the screen accept "update your info".

When I press on other games on the page the buttons are there and usable, but this games "play now" or "buy now" buttons won't show.

Have they taken this down because of all the tech problems?

Please advise.

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 7, 13 8:37 AM
flaxin wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks for posting about the dice. We are investigating this now.

For those of you who are experiencing this issue, we recommend exiting out of the game completely, and then trying again. As strange as it seems, sometimes this can help fix a scene or puzzle when it gets stuck.

However, if this doesn't help, please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report, and our Reps will provide more specialized help.

bfgFlounder

Edited on 12/08/2013 at 11:37:32 AM PST

flaxin
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by flaxin on Dec 7, 13 9:46 AM
I see that a couple of people did exit and it worked for them. However, it is still not working for me yet.

alan51
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by alan51 on Dec 7, 13 9:48 AM
I open the game and get through title of game it goes to loading then a black screen then back to my desktop

flaxin
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by flaxin on Dec 7, 13 9:52 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:
flaxin wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks for posting about the dice. We are investigating this now.

For those of you who are experiencing this issue, we recommend exiting out of the game completely, and then trying again. As strange as it seems, sometimes this can help fix a scene or puzzle when it gets stuck.

However, if this doesn't help, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>, and our Reps will provide more specialized help.

bfgFlounder

Well, I'm glad my problem got fixed. I completely logged out of my computer and went back in, and it worked this time. I hope everyone else gets fixes also.
Thanks!

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Dec 7, 13 10:46 AM
Bought the game but won't download

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Dec 7, 13 11:06 AM
I didn't get out of the room where you get the brain device and the map. I did not get the map and am unable to move the painting to do the hidden object. In light of all the other problems, I will wait for a fix before I buy this one.

[Post New]by NancySusan on Dec 7, 13 11:24 AM
Wow, first time a major game has been bizarrely spaced since I got my new computer with w/s in April. I played around with widescreen, clicking it on and off, then on, but I ended up with windows placed at different areas of my computer screen, depending on what the game was showing -- opening menu or first cut scene. I ended up exiting with crt-alt-del, because the menu area of the page in the first cut scene wasn't even on my screen -- i.e., it was below the bottom of my screen.Totally unplayable and I've deleted the demo.

To clarify, I haven't updated yet to Windows 8.1 -- we have Windows 8.

Edited on 12/08/2013 at 4:40:58 AM PST

Go to: