GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Level 29

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Dec 7, 13 9:09 AM
Nobody got stuck on level 29? Can´t get all the chalets to 3 stars quick enough to get daily income of 20,000. What could I be doing wrong? Follwed the strategy guide but no luck.

Re:Level 29

[Post New]by canturnfarm on Dec 8, 13 2:32 PM
Same here...

[Post New]by CalledMomByThree on Dec 9, 13 11:48 AM
Finally got gold on this level. This is basically how I did it...once I got to the part of upgrading the factory to three stars, it was just buying supplies and helpers and then building chalets and upgrading them - remember that you need to have the shaman's potion to actually get the full $20,000 so you'll need everything done and the potion activated to finish this level.

Dig out treasure,
salvage tree to get space to build,
with treasure money buy 400 supplies and 2 helpers,
collect 1000 from campers and buy another 400 supplies,
repair first bridge,
repair mine once bridge is repaired and more supplies are available,
buy another helper (should now have 6),
send 4 helpers to mine,
upgrade factory to 2 stars as soon as you have the money,
buy 800 supplies as soon as you have the money and salvage the tent,
repair second bridge (will have enough supplies after tent is salvaged),
buy another helper,
upgrade the factory to 3 stars
buy more 3 more helpers as the money comes in from mine and buildings,
send 4 helpers to mine once bridge is repaired,
upgrade factory to 3 stars,
use shaman as soon as it's available and as often as possible (will be needed for the final push to get money as it boosts the amount of money that the mines give),
as you have money, buy supplies and helpers,
salvage 2 campers,
upgrade cabin to 3 stars (not necessary to salvage this and put a chalet on it's spot),
build chalets on other empty spots and upgrade to 3 stars (the last one only needs 2 stars)

[Post New]by Maureenrm on Dec 11, 13 3:09 PM
Tried both the strategy and this way and I just fall short. I can't get the hammer on day 16 until it's too late. I think maybe I must be building the far bridge too late or something. Other strategies that have worked?

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Dec 11, 13 3:23 PM
Thank you CalledMomByThree for taking the time to spell out detailed accounts but I´m still on Silver, after I don´t know how many days........ Maureenrm, you´re a lot closer to Gold than me because by day 16 I still have like 3 more chalets to construct. Can´t figure out what I´m doing wrong.

Brackenlady
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Brackenlady on Dec 12, 13 11:29 PM
I'm stuck too and it's the only level of the main game I have not managed gold on. Many thanks too CalledMombyThree for your walkthrough which gave me some ideas I had not thought of but even with that I'm one day too late. I can't get the combination of being close enough to the finish and then the shaman activated on the right day to push me over the income level. Have looked at Sipason's walkthrough too but that does not work for me either.

Got it!

[Post New]by Maureenrm on Dec 13, 13 8:34 AM
I was playing with variations on tennis courts, and finally found a walkthrough online that included 3 tennis courts. Start as you have, get a total of 14 workers in the end. Keep trailers, upgrade cabin to 3 starts, build 2 chalets with 2 stars. Up factory to 3 stars, but salvage it with 1000 supplies and build the final tennis court. Only grab the shaman's hammer as you're nearing the completion of that 3rd court, then send worker's to hold parties on the 3 courts. I finished on day 15!

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Dec 15, 13 10:57 AM
Hi Blackenlady, I had a big Sunday lunch and pissed out of my mind. Sat down to try for gold again after a whole week trying on and off and what do you know, I made it. I think it was because I made sure I fixed the second bridge as quickly as possible before anything and then upgraded factory to 3 stars quickly and the rest is madly upgrading the chalets as I am sure you know.

Brackenlady
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Brackenlady on Dec 16, 13 11:01 AM
Hi all

Funnily enough just after posting my previous note I managed to do it when not even trying. But I couldn't then reproduce what I did!

However, I then tried Maureenrm's way with the three tennis courts and that worked straight away. So mnany thanks, Maureenrm, and for any one still stuck I recommend that way!

Sulokitu
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Sulokitu on Dec 22, 13 9:02 PM
Thank you, Maureenrm! I have been trying this level for days with no success for gold. The tennis court strategy worked like a charm with time to spare!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on May 29, 14 8:05 PM
Thanks maureenm - worked like a charm!

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 20, 14 4:59 PM
Thank you so much Maureenrm! Yours was the best advice yet!
I've tried this level at least 20 times the way the SG says and couldn't get it before Day 19 but with your method I got it just before the end of Day 16 (it got chaotic and I messed up a bit or I might have gotten it even sooner).
Anyway, I so appreciate you posting the tennis court method as it obviously worked for several of us!

Go to: