Find "The Big Fish"

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Find "The Big Fish"

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jun 25, 08 10:37 AM
So for those of you who are playing Hidden Expedition: Amazon, I have a little challenge for you. Our dear mascot can be found hiding in the game. There is one particular instance of a hidden Big Fish that I know of. If you find him, talk about it here . This should prove to be a fun challenge for you all, good luck.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 06/25/2008 at 10:51:39 AM PST

feistysmom
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Find "The Big Fish"

[Post New]by feistysmom on Jun 25, 08 12:41 PM
Oh wow. I never did find him in the other game, was it MCF Ravenhearst? Now I'll see if I can find him in both games. I love replaying these games anyway.

ION_Arisa
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by ION_Arisa on Jun 25, 08 1:29 PM
He gets around!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jun 26, 08 11:29 PM
Haven't seen him and I've been looking. In fact, I tend to click on gas cans and hourglasses as well as Everest "secret" items when I see them, just on general principles!

lunarhea
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by lunarhea on Jun 27, 08 4:55 PM
i'm not sure if i'm right, is he in the fish tank ? I'm looking without my glasses.

Edited on 06/27/2008 at 4:58:35 PM PST

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Jun 27, 08 6:58 PM
What happens if you click on him?

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Jun 28, 08 3:14 AM
Oh great ! I will be looking for our friend, will be fun trying to find him.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jun 28, 08 3:19 AM
EdnaMoles wrote:Oh great ! I will be looking for our friend, will be fun trying to find him.

Ha! I was ready to punch the monitor screen after spending Lord knows how much of my time trying to find him. Phtfffff.... I surrender!

feistysmom
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by feistysmom on Jun 28, 08 5:01 PM
I've played it through twice and haven't found him yet either. Now I'm replaying Ravenheart again to try to find him in that one too.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 30, 08 1:30 PM
cat1020 wrote:
You said you've played 7-8 times...how did you finish the final puzzle...I got the tetris pieces put together and the beetle lit up and eyes opened on that face, but I can't get the spider to do the same...any suggestions???

cat, This is what I posted in a similar query: look in the trees and the crotches of trees and between trees for the missing pieces. There are a couple that all you can see is a couple of squares. When the two tetris puzzles are correct the eyes of the statues stay solid blue. If one is blinking, it may mean you have all the correct pieces but not in correct position. Try picking up the plus sign and turning it. When both statues have solid blue eyes, click on the beetle and the spider at the top of the statues. That continues that puzzle to the next step. Good Luck.

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Jun 30, 08 8:32 PM
Awh geez, why did I have to read this? I wanted to find on my own! Bummer dude.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jun 30, 08 8:52 PM
So that WAS it! I feel like duh, I saw it but it didn't "click" - thanks for revealing because I would never have found it, having already found it, so to speak. Although for people who want the fun, is there any way to label spoilers???

[Post New]by cat1020 on Jul 6, 08 9:59 PM
I found Felix, but when I clicked on him, nothing happens. Is that right???

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 7, 08 1:22 AM
cat1020 wrote:I found Felix, but when I clicked on him, nothing happens. Is that right???

Nope, nothing happens when you click on .

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Jul 28, 08 1:38 PM
pashdi wrote: I found the big fish on a can in the amazon game and clicked on it but nothing happened. But I don't think that is it?
Yes pashdi you were right it is on the beer can in the big khahunna page look for 20 .but nothing happened either for me.once there was a contest in a game if you found the fish they would place your face pic into the next MCF.that was cool.

48tex
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Someone message me

[Post New]by 48tex on Feb 8, 09 11:42 AM
I bought the CD rom version of this game. Since I had played the trial version, I cannot activate it. Anyone with answer message me personally, please. When downloaded from the CD it still just goes to the Big Fish manager to start. HELP.
Thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Someone message me

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 8, 09 12:44 PM
48tex wrote:I bought the CD rom version of this game. Since I had played the trial version, I cannot activate it. Anyone with answer message me personally, please. When downloaded from the CD it still just goes to the Big Fish manager to start. HELP.
Thanks

Hi 48tex- welcome to the forums!

Did you try uninstalling the trial version? You may need to contact tech support on this.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on May 31, 09 9:31 AM
I seem to remember that the Ravenhearst Felix said the first person to find it would have their picture incorporated into a BFG. Did this ever happen? Who got it?

Go to: