PC Friend Codes

Re:PC Friend Codes

[Post New]by Sugarloaf9000 on Mar 9, 17 11:08 AM
add me 591601

[Post New]by wanderinglostAnn on Mar 9, 17 4:25 PM
Howdy everyone...New to this game and wish to make some interesting game playing friends. My friend number is 656700. Please be my new friend. Thank you.

silverslicker
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by silverslicker on Mar 9, 17 7:25 PM
Hi I am looking for someone that needs friends on their list. Also I would like to know if there is someplace where the gift boxes go. I know I have quite a few but I can't find them.

[Post New]by utjzzmn3 on Mar 10, 17 11:56 AM
Started playing the game again after some time away. Would like more friends. Please add me. Code # 114753

[Post New]by wanderinglostAnn on Mar 10, 17 1:40 PM
silverslicker wrote:Hi I am looking for someone that needs friends on their list. Also I would like to know if there is someplace where the gift boxes go. I know I have quite a few but I can't find them.

Hi Silverslicker you forgot to leave your friend number... and I would also like to know about the gift boxes???

Edited on 03/10/2017 at 1:43:49 PM PST

BooBoo9339
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by BooBoo9339 on Mar 11, 17 9:04 AM
Hi everyone,

Sadly, lots of my friends have quit playing or just quit gifting. Please send a request to me.
Thanks,

BooBoo

March 12, 2017, edited to delete id number since got a great response and have lots of new friends on list.

Thank you,

BooBoo

Edited on 03/12/2017 at 9:28:25 AM PST

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 11, 17 8:54 PM
Hi Silverslicker and WanderinglostAnn

The gift boxes come from the HOS throughout the year, but only get used during the Winter (Christmas) event. When you open your private room, click on your room so you can switch it to your Christmas room. There you'll see a Christmas tree. During the event (you want to have lots of friends) because you'll go to their Christmas rooms and click on their tree. A pop up box will ask if you'd like to leave a gift for your friend and it will show you how many gift boxes you have to give out. Click yes and 1 gift will go to that friend and, in return, you receive a Santa medallion. The more friends you have, the more you can gift. You can only gift the same friend once in a 24 hour period. The Santa medallions are needed to craft Christmas pets. Also, there's an achievement to be earned for gifting the boxes as well as crafting the pets. Check out the Achievements list. Also, if you look o the first page of the forum, under Helpful Hints for Midnight Castle) and scroll down to the New Strategy Guide (Annelliegram put it together) you can search and get all the details. Hope this helps!

Happy gaming!

Sharp Eye

P.S. You'll find your gift boxes in your stamp inventory tab (weird place I know)

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 9:51:49 PM PST

[Post New]by angelolo on Mar 13, 17 12:25 PM
hI, just changed formats from android to PC sooooooooo, I'm starting from square one all new friends welcome. 519349

[Post New]by MysteriousMoods on Mar 13, 17 3:44 PM
rstops wrote:This message is for Buttercup 621124. Thanks for sending gifts, but I can't seem to send you gifts. perhaps you don't have a wish list.
Rod

I can know longer gift her either or find or post to send her a message.
I know what she needs to do to fix it and was hoping to be able to tell her. I tried doing an advance search and your post was the only thing that came up with her name and ID.

I have lost several friends from this problem I hate to lose another one.

jEMSW
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Mar 15, 17 10:46 AM
silverslicker wrote:Hi I am looking for someone that needs friends on their list. Also I would like to know if there is someplace where the gift boxes go. I know I have quite a few but I can't find them.

Hi Silverslicker

- Would love to add you, but I need your Friend ID.

Edited on 03/16/2017 at 6:55:33 PM PST

[Post New]by beerfelden on Mar 15, 17 11:44 AM
Could use more friends, my code is 271118, Max level 37.

Moto26261
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Moto26261 on Mar 15, 17 11:54 AM
Hello I am new and would really love some friends my ID is 657482 thank you Cazzie x

jEMSW
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Mar 16, 17 12:31 PM

Is there any way of changing the order of the posts?

When I click on the PC Friends link it starts at Dec 2013, when SilentPsycho (For which am very grateful!) started this thread.

However, there are now 3 years of posts, & we are currently on page 133.

Also, to keep this thread on the first page of MC Forum so new MC folks can find it requires posting frequently. Any ideas???

Edited on 03/16/2017 at 7:01:03 PM PST

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Mar 16, 17 12:50 PM
I was froze out during the Christmas event, when I came back many of my friends had left. My code is 84040.

[Post New]by jonickle on Mar 16, 17 3:52 PM
I had to clean my computer due to a hacker locking me out, lost all but one friend, I'm on #21 no invites????

jEMSW
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Mar 16, 17 6:53 PM
Jonickle

Be happy to add you, but I'll need your Friend ID # to send an invite.

jEMSW
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Mar 16, 17 7:33 PM
Just wanted to add a comment for new players.

I strongly urge you to keep a list of who gifts you, & who you gift.
I use a chart/table to track friends. That may not work for you, but you do need to find some method.

I try to add people new to the game, but it is frustrating when I receive nothing back after gifting repeatedly, I'm inclined to remove people from my list.

Whenever possible, I gift the best items on my friend's lists - eggs, pet food, & much needed inventory items...

I do not expect the same type of items in return, so I always include things on my wish list that new players would have - shipping & plain stamps.

It is important that you reciprocate, because as you progress through the levels you are going to be very grateful for the help of friends!

Just my 2 cents worth, but I'm getting very tired of repeatedly adding deadbeat friends.

jEMSW
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Mar 16, 17 9:09 PM
Just checking in

leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by leslieb on Mar 17, 17 1:31 AM
Hi All

I gave up on the game about a year ago...when I lost everything and couldn't get it back...so just starting over...Friend Code is: 658257...and I have only one, so please add me..

Thanks

lizdanny
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,212 Posts

[Post New]by lizdanny on Mar 17, 17 6:02 AM
Hi All

Some of my friends have recently stopped playing and I just need a few more friends.
edit

Thank You

Liz

I have enough new friends for now.

Thanks

Liz

Edited on 03/18/2017 at 11:30:37 AM PST

Go to: