bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post Your Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 8, 13 9:20 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post Your Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 8, 13 9:42 AM
I tried playing this game in the CE version, and it wouldn't play on my computer.
Has anyone who had issues with the CE, been able to play this SE version?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Edit: I went ahead and tried the demo, AND it worked..WOO HOO, happy dance, happy dance .
Anyone, who like me, couldn't play the CE version, the SE works perfectly no issues of any kind in the demo !!

This is one AWESOME game, Sooooo Happy to be able to FINALLY play this game, would have purchased the CE for sure, if it would have played on my computer, but VERY happy that at least, I still get to play it, THANKS developers

Edited on 12/12/2013 at 11:52:09 AM PST

jonah11
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

Re:Post Your Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by jonah11 on Dec 9, 13 9:24 AM
I am playing the SE and I am not able to pick up the cat and put it on the jar. Any suggestions.

[Post New]by AriesGal on Dec 13, 13 8:10 PM
I can't seem to get to the map and options. My cursor stops about an inch away from the edge, and I have to exit using control alt delete, I can access all other areas of the screen. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by catie910 on Dec 14, 13 12:52 PM
I'm almost at the end and where there is supposed to be the butterfly figurine, there's nothing there. I know it's supposed to be there from the Guide but it isn't. Is there any fix for this besides starting over? I'm so close!! Thank you!

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 14, 13 1:05 PM
Hey catie910 and AriesGal ,

In both of your cases, I recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the game. This can help fix game files that may not have downloaded correctly. Just click on the blue text below for some information on how to do this:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

If you continue running into problems, feel free to contact our Tech Support Team so that our Reps can take a closer look at what might be causing the problem.

I hope this was able to help!

bfgWendwater

[Post New]by beaudaciousdldy on Jul 8, 14 5:36 AM
Hi Fishies,

I had no trouble with the demo, however after I bought it I could not get past the lamb box mini-game, it crashes and I have to shut down the PC. I use XP.

karen

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Sep 11, 14 8:32 AM
Bought the CE a few days ago. Downloaded fine, but App will not open. I sent a ticket in. Anyone else? I have an iMac. It also can be bought for my iPad, but I refuse to pay for the same game twice!

Go to: