What other fishie's think this is a MIND INVASION of the BEST possible kind?

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 8, 13 4:44 PM
WOOOOOW...this game is OFF THE CHARTS the most FUN mind invasion I've EVER experienced !!!!

It is a VISUAL playground, for PC gamer's such as myself, IMHO this game is over the top GENIUS, OMG ORNEON, I am just BLOWN away at the magnitude of WOW factor this game has, OTHERS take notice, now this is taking gaming up 10 notches ...or more IMHO
It has been a long time, since I've been this excited about a game, couldn't hit the buy button quick enough, after feeding the hand, it was a must have .
I just LOVE me some mind invasion the brain in a jar, the graphics and artwork are BRILLIANT, along with the invasion, it just blows my mind literally, IT'S THAT GOOD!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...how you can switch between reality's, going into the minds of others is MY kind of entertainment, WOO HOO, so FUN will never want this game to end .
When I see creative genius like this, it's exactly what I expect to see when invading someone's mind, IMHO it couldn't be done any better, these DEVELOPERS are SPOT ON, yes for me their borderline GENIUS .
Will add more after I finish, BUT so far, LOVING this piece of ARTWORK, these are the type of games, I just live for, it gets ...and 5 ..AWESOME GUY'S/GAL'S!!

OMG...have to get back to playing, SO EXCITED thanks for making my day ORNEON, you all really need to celebrate .

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:What other fishie's think this is a MIND INVASION of the BEST possible kind?

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 8, 13 6:04 PM
Lol lol lol!
Quarlesqueen......
Way to do enthusiasm!
I am almost to the end of the game but it has been one great ride.

And I love the brain in the jar....it reminds me of the movies I grew up with during the 50's.
My only complaint is that it needs to be longer....
I am not ready to leave the mad doctor's asylum ......seems there ought to be more patients to rescue from such a nefarious villain.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 9, 13 3:09 PM
HI Tookat ,

I just couldn't contain my excitement ...lol, as you can see, I just LOVE when a game comes along, that has so much WEIRD stuff to look at, love weird and this one is chocked full with my kind of weirdness...LOL!!
I am almost at the end of the bonus game, had to quit to eat dinner, haven't had a bite to eat all day ( and am feeling a bit weak )..so will continue tomorrow .

I'm not ready to leave the mad doctors asylum either ...wish there were more patients to rescue, it was SO FUN while it lasted.
It's funny you mentioned seeing the brain in a jar, in the movies you grew up with, that was the instant vision, I got when I first seen it, don't know what movie it was, but I remember the brain perfectly..lol.

I also liked doing the quiz, at the end, missed 2 so took it again to get a perfect score .
Glad there was someone who enjoyed it as much as I did, usually I am an odd ball .

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 10, 13 12:10 AM
Want to have some non gaming fun?
(ducks....looks to see if sacrilege was noticed)
Do a web search for brain in a jar or films with brain in a jar, because there was more than one, and there are several good blogs or websites that include a tribute to the idea.
Donovan's Brain was one.
I think The Beast with Five Fingers was another
some are heads in jars not brains....but who is complaining?
the older the films, usually the better.
mmmm...Fiend Without a Face!

so far...Grand Old Movies has the best page!

Have you played either of the two Happenstance an Accidental Haunting games? Not creepy......but but looney, zaney humor I think at its best....and I love those as much as a good creepy.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 10, 13 11:34 AM
Hiya Tookat ,

THANKS...for that info on the web search, will have to check it out .

I do own both of the Accidental Haunting games, LOVED, LOVED them both.
Catching the ghost in those was so FUN, they also had AWESOME mini's, and the bright neon colors used, made it a feast for the eye's, and like you said, it was looney and zaney humor, at it's best.
I REALLY....never wanted those games to end, they were 2 of my all time favorite's.

And like you, I also love those as much as a good creepy game, I also like Sci-Fi and magical fantasy, fairy tales also.
I have to tell you since you like creepy, I did a BETA for BF called, Fright..OMG it is so good, made the hairs on my arms stand up, and that is not easy to do..lol.
You should definitely play the demo, when it's released, there is a part in it that reminded me of the exorcist it is done so well, really a top quality game.
It is CREEPY and most games that are suppose to be scary, don't scare me at all, BUT this one with its AWESOME graphics, music and sound effects, really sets the atmosphere, can't wait until it's released

Well I better go check out these brains/heads in a jar...lol, thanks Tookat .

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 11, 13 12:58 AM
quarlesqueen....I beta-ed Fright and cannot wait until it comes out.
I played straight through until the test ended.....I don't always do that with demos....
I just didn't want the game to end and hope it won't be months before it comes out...
and I cannot wait to see what "gifts" are in the motel gift shop to buy.

It may be silly, but I enjoy going around looking for money or other bonus play items.
Too me, they just add dimension to the game.

Hope we get another episode from the Haunting people soon. it has been a while, and though my inner laugh-meter never runs low, I could really dig some more external yuks.....and ghost hunting contraptions......oooh ooh and ghost biographies....I loved those!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 12, 13 2:14 PM
Tookat...SO HAPPY you got to BETA Fright awesome to get to share feedback with you
I didn't want it to end either, REALLY wanted to continue, so I knew it was a game for me, and as you know, its VERY hard for me to contain my excitement, when this happens..lol.
I played straight through, until it ended also, didn't have any issues of any kind, so hoping it will be released soon, keeping fin's crossed .

I don't think it's silly in the least, to enjoy finding bonus play items, when the developers add these, it up's the FUN factor for me, there was a game that had 3 different bonus items to find and I loved that game, can't remember the name ( brain fart )..lol, will try to remember ...and get back to you on that.

OMG..if the Accidental Haunting came out with a new game, I would probably EXPLODE with excitement, forgot about ghost biographies, yes they were a ton of fun to read .
You will have to excuse me, I have a brain disease, which effects my memory terribly, no memory to speak of, I think when I had my brain surgeries (3) and need a 4th, thus far, that they removed to much...lol.
I call them brain farts, better to laugh than cry, the good news is I can re-watch TV shows, because I forget ever watching them..lol .

Will look in my purchase history to see if I can find the game, that had the 3 bonus items to find, it's the only game that I've played that has 3 different ones, and it made the game much more fun.

Forgot...I wanted to ask you if you got to see who the developers were, that made Fright, I didn't get a chance to check, and another fishie pm-ed me, and wanted to know, and I would also like to know?

Edited on 12/12/2013 at 2:17:13 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 12, 13 8:59 PM
head-desk
Quarlsqueen.....I am in a bit of the same boat as you, as have Lupus and it affects my memory, so I too have brain farts.....
and I APPLAUD you on your attitude. Like you, I prefer to laugh and deal with it than complain or turn bitter.....

but, I cannot remember the developer. It was someone I never saw a game from before....and I can see the black and white animation of their name.....almost clear as day, except for the name.

ok...not going to raise my blood pressure trying to hard to remember. It isn't worth it.
If I remember the devs I will post here or PM you.

oh! the memory problems is one of the reasons I play games so assiduously....use it or lose it is what my trainers said, back when I had an alt health practice, which is why I often wish there were more games with walkthroughs. When I cannot figure out a puzzle, I write down the moves from the SG or Walkthrough and try duplicating them instead of skipping, and I have noticed some improvement in my cognitive skills!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Dec 14, 13 1:43 PM
Quarlsqueen, tookat, I don't know if you will see this but I have to tell you, you are two very brave people and I admire you both enormously. I hope you both have a marvellous Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year. God bless xxx

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 15, 13 11:35 AM
Tookat ,

Would have never known, you were also dealing with a disease, so APPLAUD right back at you, every time I read your post, I get a HUGE smile or LOL .
Your cheerfulness and humor, shine through ALWAYS, now that is a positive attitude, that also lifts the spirits of others, doesn't get better than that IMHO .

With both of us having brain farts, we would make a great team...lol!!
I was also told to play memory games, and some of the puzzles in these games, do give my brain a work out.
AWESOME idea ..on writing down the moves from the SG/walkthrough, never thought of that, as I do need to improve my cognitive skills, and it would be wonderful to be able to see them improving

Cynththemoler ...THANKS so much for your kind words, wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and may all of your hopes and dreams, come true, in the New Year 2014 !!

Tookat....will find out who the developers are when the game is released

Edited on 12/15/2013 at 11:46:05 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 16, 13 12:15 AM
cynththemoler wrote:Quarlsqueen, tookat, I don't know if you will see this but I have to tell you, you are two very brave people and I admire you both enormously. I hope you both have a marvellous Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year. God bless xxx

Thank you Cynthemoler.
One of the few things I have left to me, is the ability to try and help other people both from what this long illness has taught me...and from a rather varied life experience, because I am a long way away from being a child anymore.....though I have learned to keep my inner child very healthy because it helps to get through life when you think adaptively.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 16, 13 12:27 AM
oh, and Quarlesqueen, if you had not mentioned your own problems, I would not have known either.
I suspect that many of us "hard core" gamers are here because we cannot get out as much as we would like.

This, television, books from the library and a few other websites I hang out at are what keep me busy during the times I am awake and I am glad of them all.....and especially the gaming.
Damn glad my doctor suggested it along with a supplement called Pregnenolone that he said is a necessary brain chemical that Lupus people stop producing on their own.
You should ask your own doctor about it though.....never take something without checking it out....but I use those and some floral essences from Perelandra that I find help.

Go to: