peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Answer to Tiny Tim puzzle

[Post New]by peh4psu on Dec 9, 13 6:40 AM
I finally figured it out. the only way Tim will work is to open the puzzle over the chest in Tim's room then place the arms and legs. This should help.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Answer to Tiny Tim puzzle

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 9, 13 8:06 AM
I put Tiny Tim together at the location that I got the bottom half. I got Lucky there. It went back into my inventory as 1 piece.

chapmana3
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by chapmana3 on Dec 9, 13 9:22 AM
Is tims puzzle complete as when you look at it, it looks as if there is something on the left leg, tried everything but still cannot get through

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 9, 13 9:36 AM
If you click on the + beside the figure in inventory to do the puzzle, when you get it right the figure will automatically go back into your inventory as the completed figure & the + won't be there.

HTH

[Post New]by Alwaysatdisney on Dec 9, 13 10:50 AM
Great help on moving the shoulders. It worked! After lots of frustration and time I moved the shoulders and thighs. Thanks for the help!

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Dec 9, 13 4:47 PM
chapmana3 wrote:Is tims puzzle complete as when you look at it, it looks as if there is something on the left leg, tried everything but still cannot get through

Are you over the box by Tim's bed?

suesue2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by suesue2 on Dec 10, 13 4:36 AM
I have tried each and everything everyone on here had suggested. I am about at the point that another player is and that is to request a refund. I have always loved Elephant games and have bought every one of them but this one definately has problems. I really want to finish it as I had enjoyed it so much till this part where I am stuck. Ha anyone come up with anything new to try?
Thanks to anyone who can help!

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Dec 10, 13 1:27 PM
suesue2, I just did it last night. I closed out the puzzle, I think I moved to Tim's room, opened it back up, and it just went into place. Just keep trying--or maybe close out the game, go back into it----I know you will get it eventually. Just don't give up! It's a wonderful game---I still get to play the bonus! Happy Holidays!

suesue2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by suesue2 on Dec 11, 13 2:10 AM
Thanks RaceCat3, I have just gotten back in to the game and will try your advice. You are a sweetie for trying to help and my appreciation goes out to yu.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 11, 13 2:28 AM
please note:

there are 2 other threads also dealing with this puzzle!!!

when you think you have it right - press the present!!!

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Dec 11, 13 11:31 AM
My goodness. . .with all the many outcries (and still growing) on this 'Tiny Tim' task/puzzle, it has me wonder what the programmers were thinking to create such a complicated code for something as minute as a puppet task/puzzle?!? I played the demo when this game was in 'TGT' status and have yet to purchase; however, with all of the possible 'solutions' fish members have come up with to get it to work, I'm not so sure I'm interested in bothering with it, as I can't see having to go back and forth into the forums to read and apply, under trial & error, each solution in an effort to find the one that will advance me forward!!

Such a beautiful game, too!!!

[Post New]by gnk123 on Jan 7, 14 3:34 PM
I have put Tim on the chest (where the outline is) and moved the arms and legs but still does not work. Is it in a certain order?

Gail

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 8, 14 6:10 PM
gnk123 wrote:I have put Tim on the chest (where the outline is) and moved the arms and legs but still does not work. Is it in a certain order?

Gail
The location where you perform this action doesn't matter. I've tried in many places and they all work. I think the issue is that many people don't notice that the arm holding the present has two segments. When you think you have everything in place, click on the shoulder of the arm with the present, so on the right side of the little metal pin. See if that works.

[Post New]by gnk123 on Jan 8, 14 6:30 PM
Thanks for your response. I see what you mean about the two parts of the present but the arm (with the present) moves when I select either of the spots.

Gail

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 9, 14 11:48 AM
Well yes, if you move the shoulder, the lower arm will move too as they're connected, but the sections move in different ways. So if moving the shoulder moves the lower arm too far, move the lower arm back...?

[Post New]by gnk123 on Jan 9, 14 2:11 PM
Got it! Hard to see that the legs also had two spots to move.
Thanks

Gail

myeeyore59
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by myeeyore59 on Feb 13, 14 10:45 AM
Responding to SeverineSnape, I tried what you suggested, moving both parts of the arm with the present, but I also had to move the upper arm of the of the other arm and it went right in. Thank you so much!

[Post New]by Chalkperson157 on Jul 13, 14 8:08 AM
After two hours, I got it too by moving by the shoulders and thighs. Nearly gave up on the game! I love it, though! Hope no more "Undocumented Feature" like this one to spoil my fun!

[Post New]by bettyfuller1928 on Aug 3, 14 1:41 PM
If you go to writer;s mansion beside elephant you can create Tim amulet.

Go to: