bunbun1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Tiny Tim amulet in A christmas carol

[Post New]by bunbun1 on Dec 9, 13 9:19 AM
I have reviewed all the forums and tried them, but I still cannot get the tiny tim amulet to work. What is wrong?

Re:Tiny Tim amulet in A christmas carol

[Post New]by jwonought on Dec 9, 13 12:22 PM
I have the same problem - went right back to the beginning redid the whole game to that point and still it will not work - very frustrated

[Post New]by anncorrell on Dec 10, 13 4:30 PM
Me too guys. Got the top and bottom half but no matter what I do I cannot activate Tim's amulet. Please help

[Post New]by Heavenlyrabbit on Dec 10, 13 5:19 PM
Same here. All parts are obviously in correct position

[Post New]by cmays50 on Dec 10, 13 6:42 PM
You're not the only ones - talk about frustrating! I have tried every position possible, plus tried it both the writers' house and Tiny Tim's house. None of those worked!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 10, 13 7:07 PM
hi all!!

this is a very fussy little amulet but --- keep trying!!!

and when you think you have it right, press the present!!!

[Post New]by floridagrannie on Dec 11, 13 10:01 AM
Have it right, press the present....present moves. I'm giving up.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Dec 11, 13 10:43 AM
Quarter of an hour to get it right on and on, again and again, 10 minutes to press present and eventually it worked... this is terribly frustrating.

[Post New]by cline5544 on Dec 12, 13 1:40 PM
Like everyone else, can't get the amulet to function. What do we do now?

[Post New]by Nightengale7_pa on Dec 12, 13 1:50 PM
I will tell you folks what helped me, I tried many times until I realized that Tim's arms and legs have 2 joints. They both have to be moved in the correct position to work. I thought mine was lined up until I used both joints. hope this helps.

CAVEGRL
Salmon
Salmon
2,741 Posts

[Post New]by CAVEGRL on Dec 13, 13 10:43 AM
Hi,
I, too, was having a whole lot of trouble and getting frustrated. Just now, I happened to move Tim's right shoulder (the arm with the package) and it worked. I guess all I can really say is..."Keep on trying". It will work! Hope that helps some.

[Post New]by denisefb on Dec 13, 13 1:57 PM
Yup! The arm with the package is the key....move the shoulder!

Rexan
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Rexan on Dec 13, 13 2:23 PM
Here's how it works: Click on the upper leg area, above the silver button, set in place. Then click on the silver button at the knee and set in place. Do this for both legs. The arm, click on the upper arm above the silver button and set in place, then click on the elbow, the silver button and set in place. You've got it! The makers of this game should have put 2 silver buttons on the body. It was awful trying to figure this out. Good luck!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 13, 13 2:28 PM
I had mine completely lined up and it still would not work. I tweaked the arm with the present , etc. I'm telling you the figure was completely within the blue lines and it still wasn't working. I finally placed it on the chest in Tim's room, redid the whole thing and it suddenly worked.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Dec 13, 13 6:56 PM
The key really is that present arm because it looks like you've got it lined up within the blue area when it actually isn't. My solution was to move the shoulder so it's pointed as far right as it can go, then click the present.

smg521
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by smg521 on Dec 14, 13 2:03 PM
Rexan wrote:Here's how it works: Click on the upper leg area, above the silver button, set in place. Then click on the silver button at the knee and set in place. Do this for both legs. The arm, click on the upper arm above the silver button and set in place, then click on the elbow, the silver button and set in place. You've got it! The makers of this game should have put 2 silver buttons on the body. It was awful trying to figure this out. Good luck!

smg521
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by smg521 on Dec 14, 13 2:06 PM
rexan, you are a genius. I had given up and even contacted tech support. Then I thought I would try again--followed your instructions, and, it worked!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you

[Post New]by fishfan2 on Dec 15, 13 11:00 AM
When I re-enabled "Special Effects" in Options, it worked.

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Dec 16, 13 2:25 AM
Where are the devs? Something is not right with this section of the game. There are too many people having trouble with it.

The outlines make it look as if all the pieces except the gift arm belong in the middle of three positions, but when I position them there, the amulet will not complete. If that's where they go and it isn't working, there's something wrong.

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

[Post New]by waVcraZd on Dec 16, 13 7:27 AM
Know I'm late to the 'party' but, if you put the figure on the lock in Tim's room and mess with it a little, it works.

Go to: