The collection of canes: Check collections after you finish the game

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 10, 13 11:05 AM
I found this very interesting, you get to see what kind of canes, and their meaning, of all the canes you found throughout the game, collection of FUN to read facts .

Usually we collect items in a game, just to collect them, so I really like how these developers gave us, just a little something extra, sure would LOVE to have the Golden cane, that changes whatever you touch with it to gold, IMAGINE all of the Christmas gifts I could get with that .
The Golden Pea cane, which the king gave to the farmer, for saving his army from starvation, they are all different, and I found it entertaining to read them .

Just wanted to mention it because it can be easily missed, if you don't check out the collection tab .

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:The collection of canes: Check collections after you finish the game

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 12, 13 10:39 AM
thanks for the heads up!!

forgot to do that so now have another excuse to play it again, Sam!!!

we are so lucky with this game as are so many layers to enjoy!!

even better when reminded!!

Edited on 12/12/2013 at 10:40:08 AM PST

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 12, 13 2:26 PM
Your very welcome for the heads up Orphaned .
I know I've missed some things, especially when I am having a dense day..lol, which happens quite often here lately .

I missed 2, so am going to play again soon, right now I have other games to finish, am behind with the holiday's coming, which is rare for me .

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 12, 13 9:05 PM
Orphaned!
I thought you learned from tookatly guidance to look everywhere!

Yes, I loved the list of canes.....it was a HUGE creative bonus.
I am sort of hoping there will be a use for the canes in the bonus game and I will have to remember which cane to use for what.

If the devs did not include that as a feature to the game, they missed a great opportunity.....but, at least they did give us those wonderful descriptions....and, miracle of miracles....for once I did not miss any of them....but when I noticed that I had some canes out of order in finding them....I went back to the SG and looked for where I might have missed a particularly well hidden cane.

Do be forewarned grasshoppers.....there is NO GOING BACK to the dream sequence once a patient is rescued, so you had better get the canes in those places first.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 12, 13 10:05 PM
dear beloved mentor tookat:

did and do look everywhere, Obi Wan's lost sister!!

found all the canes as well.

just did not realize there detailed descriptions for each cane in the collections section!!

as I said, ANOTHER excuse to play it again!! LOL!!

ETA:

usually just finishing games is my reward.

some are finished reluctantly, like this one, as too much fun to be done!!!

Edited on 12/12/2013 at 10:10:51 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 12, 13 10:45 PM
lol lol lol!
gotcha!

Go to: