SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Post your Medieval Defenders Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Dec 11, 13 7:02 AM
Usually, by the time I try a game and have a problem, there is a forum topic on the game's technical issues and I can add my teeny voice to it. As of the time I write this, there is no thread, so here it goes.

I downloaded the game and press play and "Oula!" Nothing. The screen flashes and nada. This seems to be happening a lot with tower defense games - my favorite - go figure.

My OS is Windows XP with all drivers and direct X up to date as can be for my system.

So glad BFG has a try before you buy function or I'd be out of so much money by now. lol

Edited on 12/11/2013 at 8:15:39 AM PST

galotter
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:No Glitch Thread Yet? Well, I have a glitch!

[Post New]by galotter on Dec 11, 13 7:47 AM
On the second level, you need to spend a potion (I have them) to open a tower location. The potion is supposed to be clickable to activate, but does not work.
Potion only moves on screen, does not interface with mouse click, thus unable to gain access to tower position. Have to say this is a no-go game for me (and I too like tower defense games a lot!)

ETA I'm on Windows 7 with all updates

Edited on 12/11/2013 at 8:14:36 AM PST

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Post your Medieval Defenders Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 11, 13 8:13 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Thanks for getting the thread started SilverBranch.

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Re:Post your Medieval Defenders Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Dec 13, 13 2:01 AM
I have the same problem as GALOTTER. Can buy it if I can play it.

[Post New]by bickerlynne on Dec 13, 13 11:19 PM
I was having the same problem. I finally found that if I clicked just under the potion it would take. Hope this helps.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 14, 13 12:11 PM
Hey All,

I'm sorry to hear about that problem and we are now looking into it.

Thanks for the great information bickerlynne! Hopefully that will help out other that may be having the same problem.

I also suggest <as-html>Uninstalling and Reinstalling</as-html> the game, since this can help fix game files that may not be behaving correctly. If it continues, feel free to contact our Tech Support Team so our reps and troubleshoot the issue.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

Go to: