nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

LEVEL 34

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Dec 11, 13 8:46 AM
Having trouble finding the 3rd part of the 'purple flower'. Thinking it might be in the upper left part of the screen, but can't figure out a way to lighten it up since the campfire does not help. Looked everywhere else and can't see it anywhere. Can someone please help me? Thanks

karystar
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:LEVEL 34

[Post New]by karystar on Dec 11, 13 12:37 PM
ok
first one - - mouth of stone face left of base camp - you barely get a glimpse when you pick up the diamond there - after that you cant see it

second one - - right side of area on wall in area below sawmill

third one - - middle of screen at bottom next to broken stone bridge

pop up guy artifact - on stone wall upper left of screen next to camp

nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Dec 11, 13 7:46 PM
Thank you so very much Karystar....finally made gold on all levels.

JajsMother
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by JajsMother on Dec 15, 13 7:30 AM
Thank you--I never did see it, just started clicking while he got the diamond.

geobabe1
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by geobabe1 on Dec 16, 13 6:03 AM
JajsMother wrote:Thank you--I never did see it, just started clicking while he got the diamond.
Same here, I just blindly clicked over there until it picked up. That's a frustrating thing about this game, there are several levels like this, where artifact pieces are partly or completely in shadow or fog.

Edit: And now I can't seem to get the mask! ARG! This level is driving me batty.

Edited on 12/16/2013 at 6:15:46 AM PST

Puffaroo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Puffaroo on Jan 25, 14 5:18 PM
I've restarted this level three times, and even after reading this thread about where the pop-up mask is, I must be looking right through it!

Is it the big face in the far upper left corner? If not, where on the stone wall is it in relation to the camp?

Thanks for any direction you can give.

[Post New]by karphi on Jan 27, 14 11:02 AM
I had a hard time with this one, too. To the left of the base camp, you will see a pink diamond. Right below and to the left of that diamond, start clicking all. You will eventually click on it. I was not able to see it as another poster had indicated.

Auracaria
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Auracaria on Feb 1, 14 5:51 AM
To find the pop up artifact, look on the wall below the fire nearest to the sawmill.

ERMc
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ERMc on Feb 3, 14 7:22 PM
Thank you all for the helpful hints!

I have found the mask (in the shape of a triangle) in both places - on the back wall to the left of the base and also on the wall below the sawmill area.

Cheers!

[Post New]by GrandmaSloan on May 18, 14 4:37 PM
Thank you...thank you! Was trying to figure out how to get that last dang piece! Woohoo!

Go to: