map/dice puzzle

[Post New]by Jenn61 on Dec 11, 13 11:51 AM
I am also having trouble with the map game. I tried the answer that was in the Strategy Guide---nothing. Hit the Skip button--also nothing. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game--no good! Now what, I have already bought this game and cannot continue.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:map/dice puzzle

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 11, 13 9:37 PM
ohai....
there is a thread that covers everything people have tried to get around the glitch.
it is called "Dice" and I have contacted the Mods and asked them to sticky that thread.
here is the link to it....IF the bfg engine will let me post a link to one of its own pages.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/263929.page

[Post New]by foolsmagic on Dec 18, 13 8:49 AM
cannot go to thread

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Dec 18, 13 6:40 PM
foolsmagic wrote:cannot go to thread

Just copy and paste the link tookat provides into your browser and press transition. Or, probably easier, just click on the thread with the title "Dice [Help for solving this issue and other puzzles can be found here!]".

Edited on 12/20/2013 at 1:03:51 AM PST

[Post New]by Batgirl10_7 on Jan 2, 14 9:36 PM
There is another thread on this. Try shutting down the game all together and then restart the game. WHen you hit play, it should take you right back to the cave and dice game. Use the solution given in the SG and it worked for many of us. There are other suggestions as well in the other forum

gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by gpj53 on Jan 6, 14 1:36 AM
Thank you Batgirl10_7 for your solution. It worked a treat!

sfr8rfan
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by sfr8rfan on Jan 13, 14 8:32 PM
I just took the least attractive road, which is also the road of least resistance: I skipped, after completely backing out of the game and going back in, doing nothing but going directly to the puzzle and hitting skip. Immediately moved to cutscene...

[Post New]by frododad on Feb 14, 14 1:53 PM
thanks sfr8rfan that fix worked I did not want to start over or uninstall reinstall. this is why Big Fish Rocks

Go to: