mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

desert level 11

[Post New]by mr7933 on Dec 11, 13 5:43 PM
Help! I can't get past this level and I've tried sooo many times. I'm even on the easy mode. Has anyone done it?

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Re:desert level 11

[Post New]by Csustar on Dec 13, 13 8:48 AM
I am right there with you, tried several scenarios and can't seem to get this one. I am on the easy mode too, so can't even imagine what normal or hard would be like. Could be have to move on and get more items upgraded then come back. Hope someone have the recipe.

lynn106
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by lynn106 on Dec 13, 13 10:37 AM
I have also tried everything I can think of and cannot get past this level. So, until someone out there can help with it, I am abandoning the game.

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Dec 15, 13 6:02 AM
The key to the first wave is to kill almost everyone on the left bridge. You will note that the two streams of enemies reach the bridge at almost the same moment. At that moment, you need to put the game on hold.

First do a little work to prepare for that moment. Start the game but put it on hold immediately. Demolish the two Projectile Towers and build Crossbows on the four tower post nearest the bridge. Also click on the red dot to gain a little money. Resume the game.

As soon as the first enemy is crossing the bridge put the game on hold again. Use the Wooden Stake Spell (I had 3 Stars for this Spell) on the bridge and resume the game again.

Wait till the first groups from both directions are stuck at the bridge and put the game on hold again.

Now apply the Power Keg, Plague, and Stone Rain Spells on the bridge. This should give you enough money to put one more Crossbow near the bridge.

Resume the game and immediately apply the Rage Spell. When the Wooden Stake Spell ends put the game on hold again. Now you should have enough money to put three more Crossbows between the bridge and the Outpost. Resume the game, and you should be able to kill all enemies before any get the Outpost. You may need to upgrade some of your Spells and/or reduce the price of Crossbows.

Edited on 12/15/2013 at 6:06:19 AM PST

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Dec 15, 13 7:26 PM
Thanks so much, I now can get the first 2 waves through, and most of the 3rd wave, but the 4 kills me. I hate the little guys that put the weapons to sleep. Will keep looking for a way.
Oh yeah, do you keep the crossbow for all of the waves in this one?

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Dec 16, 13 5:39 AM
Csustar wrote:Thanks so much, I now can get the first 2 waves through, and most of the 3rd wave, but the 4 kills me. I hate the little guys that put the weapons to sleep. Will keep looking for a way.
Oh yeah, do you keep the crossbow for all of the waves in this one?

Csuster:
Yes I used Crossbow throughout this level. In fact, on most levels I end up with only Crossbows and Gold Digger Huts (upgraded to a Support Tower). Most of the time I end up with Crossbows upgraded to the Sniper type. This configuration can give Crossbows with huge firing range, particularly when on a tower location that has extended range. Another thing I do is to stop the game often, do a task, and then restart it.

On Desert Level 11 I ended two Support Towers and the rest Crossbow Snipers. I found the first wave to be the toughest to master. The following is a summary of the four other waves.

Wave 2 – Fill the right side with Crossbows. During the level, as soon as possible, add a Crossbow to the center turret on the Outpost. Then add a Digger Hut on the other

Wave 3 – Add two Crossbows on the left and upgrade the Digger Hut to a Support Tower. During the level, it is best to “mark” the Battering Rams (i.e, click on them one at a time so fire is directed on them).

Wave 4 – Do nothing.

Wave 5 – Demolish the Crossbow in the center that has extended range and power. Build a Hut and upgrade to Support Tower. You should have enough Gold to upgrade 7 Crossbows to Snipers. Upgrade the Outpost and the 6 outer Crossbows that are under the influence of the Support Tower.

During Wave 5, as you gain gold, upgrade the inner 4 Crossbows under Support Tower influence, then other Crossbows. Also you may want to “mark” the fast Fliers.

This method got me Gold on Hard Mode.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Dec 16, 13 7:28 AM
wxmann, It worked!!
Thanks so much, didn't realize the crossbows would do flying things in upgraded modes. I am still in easy mode, but hope to fine tune my instincts so some day will get it in hard mode.
I really appreciate your time in helping us in this level.

Silvana85
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Silvana85 on Dec 19, 13 4:53 AM
I feel dumb, having trouble with level 6 or 7 already..
It's the first level the "healers" come into play.

In the last wave I use the plague and the rocks, but still they kill my castle allmost completely..

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Dec 19, 13 9:29 AM
Silvana85 wrote:I feel dumb, having trouble with level 6 or 7 already..
It's the first level the "healers" come into play.

In the last wave I use the plague and the rocks, but still they kill my castle allmost completely..

You are not dumb, never put yourself down. It just will need a little strategy to get them. That early on is important to upgrade the strength of your weapons and map out where to put them, I try to place my weapons in a place that will do double duty so to speak, especially between roads or a place that will cover two entrances, usually closer to the castle. Also put on pause when doing your upgrading, the more you can upgrade your weapons the farther they will reach. Also your spells will work on the healers if your weapons are asleep.
Don't give up, victory belongs to you!

Go to: